My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have read that to! Gonna be a long night! She's sleeping with my son right now I keep checking on her trying not to keep him up. He wants to stay home from school tomorrow in case she has them while he is gone!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sleeping nothing new I don't think it's tonight! As much as I was hoping it was. Belive I'm going to try to get a few hours sleep and see what tomorrow brings!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got back in from work to find Tigger nesting like never before. She's in and out of her box, she's vigorously cleaning her belly and other bits lol. I'll let you know if anything else happens later but right now i need to sleep lol!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh exciting I hope you have better luck then I did! Just woke up and no kittens I guess I was reading into much Into everything! I need to stop doing that!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well no babies last night no signs of labor this morning either, just the same lazy, clingy and small appetite! I have told myself to just relax it will happen but it's hard to do that! Still confused on what is seen last night on her lady parts! Wasn't a large amount of mucus how big is the mucus plug anyone know?

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Omg I've just got up, after 5 hours sleep :-/ to find Tigger in labour... Eeek! She's doing well but her contractions are pretty strong

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Has she had anymore kittens? I'm so excited for you! I hope it's my turn soon! How was she acting before she went into labor?

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not yet, nothings happened since first one, that was an hour and a half ago. Do you think this is normal. I think her contractions may have stopped. :-/