My Puddin

pmcphail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I got a kitten earlier this year. At six months old he was already 8.6lbs and did not show any sign of slowing down in growth. As a 10 weeks old kitten he was solid in weight and body. He was like your normal active kitten x3.
After a few weeks I ended up reaching out to the person I got him from in regards to what his breeding was because his behavior was crazy. Not normal kitten crazy but like he was feral and trying to take me out. I know this because I have caught feral cats before for spaying and nuetering purposes.
Anyway after a quick discussion with her she had stated he was half Siamese and half Bengal.
I have attached 3 pics. The day I got him in March 2017. One from July and last one where he is propped on the top of my door is from today.
His lineage doesn't matter to me really. I want to see what you all think and get an unbiased opinion. So please tell me your thoughts on him.

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
P pmcphail - Making a guess based solely upon appearance is always a gamble, but the breeder should know. As to personality, I'd guess that a Bengal-Siamese cross would be sort of like putting a furry bottle of nitroglycerin into a food processor.

;)

I can say without reservation, however, that this is one absolutely gorgeous cat!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

pmcphail

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you . His color has changed quite a bit from when he was smaller. He's quite a character. He never does a full meow. It's like a meh. The ow is never there.

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would have guessed some Bengal there for sure. I hear Bengals are pretty rambunctious and I think they get fairly big. I wouldn't have guessed Siamese though but as 1CatOverTheLine said. The breeder should know. He's a good looking cat though! Welcome to TCS!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Not really seeing Siamese; but he could definitely have some Bengal in him! What a handsome boy!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
A bengal mated with a lynx point look alike old type siamese could easily give this result. The rich colors is bengal heritage.