Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha
As I was previewing that last post, I saw your reply Cleo, I'm gonna head over to see the babies now!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catarina, your new babies are soooooooooooooo cute!!!

greybeard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are really neat,Catarina..

....Now if I can just find the cord and the install CD for our Digital Camera (that Lady Hawk has been bugging me to do),we'll be right !

DV8

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Greybeard :angel2:

Arrrrrrgh! I know the feeling and what's worse is that when I finally did load it, the dang thing was scratched or something!! Now, I have this stupid camera with no software. I have to get it from AOL 'cause I took advantage of this deal (haha...right?) getting this digital (not a good one, but digital). I did use it once, then had a virus. I basically rebuilt the dang computer and had to delete all programs. I had the software in one of my cases, so I have no idea as to why the darn thing is no good anymore :confused2:

It gets frustrating! HAHA but, I guess I'll order it soon (somehow)...when you need to spend money, it'll be easy to contact them! :laughing2
Right? :laughing2:

Right now, I wish I had a pic of this, both of 'em are on my shoulder as I am sitting here typing! They are a riot! Sitting on my shoulder, batting each other from climbing on my head! :laughing2...this is tooooo funny!!!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

Love & Peace,
Catarina

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pic that shows the kitty vs the hubby...remember...the ad the lady put in the paper or whereever..."cute kitty needs home...etc. Now you'll remember
kitty is I know you will...my following my cursor, making me type uncontrollably...hahaha..now he's looking over the computer, trying to figure out why he can't grasp this thing. I better quit teasing him with it! He'll eat my mouse! haha

See ya Love,
Catarina

Status
Not open for further replies.