My Kitten Vomits :(

bgcnpryy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 7 months old rescued stray kitty. He is very lovely and with us for 6 months now. He is puking once a day for 2 days now. He seems like he doesnt digested. He eat royal canin sensible 33. He is very active, still wants eat and act normal. Play with the other cat. I asked my vet but didnt have respond yet. Since I live in a small town I cant find any emergency vets :(
What do you think this is? Should I be worried. I love him so much and I am too worried.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
While you're waiting for the vet, can you boil some unseasoned chicken (and maybe white rice although there's some disagreement about whether the rice is helpful) and give him that for a couple of meals?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bgcnpryy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
While you're waiting for the vet, can you boil some unseasoned chicken (and maybe white rice although there's some disagreement about whether the rice is helpful) and give him that for a couple of meals?
Thank you. I reached the vet she said “it look like he eats too fast and doesnt chew.” I observed him now and he eats very fast and swallow. I tried to feed him one by one. I will observe him and if this only behavorial issue, I will try to change but if ita not I will take him on monday. He has no fever, very active right now. Thanks again