My foster kitties, latest ones.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have new foster kitties, 5 of them. There were 6, but little Cecil didn’t make it suddenly. But I have these furballs to help.
6 weeks old and what a bundle of joy and antics!
Tortie- Eleanor. Tabbies- Jude, Agatha, and Ethel. Gray- Blythe. They came with names.
IMG_3736.jpeg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, they're so precious! Looks like you've got a nice kitten room set up for them too. How long are they staying with you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, they're so precious! Looks like you've got a nice kitten room set up for them too. How long are they staying with you?
Until they are 8 weeks and 2 pounds, maybe 3 more weeks. Eleanor, the tortie, is really big!! She likely will be 2# at 8 weeks and go back first. Blythe, the little gray one, is the smallest and behind in development it looks like. Been having some diarrhea too so she's on meds and some subq fluids, but is doing very well now.
It's so much fun!
I have them in a bedroom, once I knew they were all good with the litter box. So room to run, play, stalk, pounce, kitty crab walks all over.

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
lol how did you manage to get such a great photo :cloud9:
After a play session and meal! They were tuckered out and stayed in one place for 5 seconds.

A kitty cake! How is the black one doing?
The little black one I had didn't make it. I took him back to the shelter and he passed there :sniffle:
The one in the picture here is a tortie, and the biggest one and quite healthy and doing very well.

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
A video of my foster kittens and a picture. In the video, they are scrambling over the door gate as they do every morning when I go in, zoom to the gate and over! Little acrobats.
The picture, they are all on my lap purring away.
One has gone back to the shelter and is up for adoption. 2 others are over 2 pounds, and I have an appt. tomorrow for vaccines and they will stay for spay then up for adoption. Then I'll the 2 littlest ones for a couple of more weeks until they are 2 pounds.
Bittersweet always at the end :(. But, the big picture is they are healthy, robust, and will make some people very happy!

KittensGate.MOV

KittensLap.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Adorable! I hope they all find nice homes soon. It is always heartbreaking to say goodbye to foster kittens, but you know that they've had the best start in life.

And there's always going to be more little kittens who need your help in future.

:hugs: