My first cat so much to learn

kittybrown

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This little kitty of mine came up on the house of the lady I clean for. She posted her missing and no one ever claimed her. So I took this precious gem because of her incredibly sweet disposition. I’ve only had one cat that was many many moons ago and my mother kept him after I moved away for school and work.
Anywho I say all that to say I’m in awe of her colors and her personality and the dreamer part of me would like to believe I have a possible Ocicat mix on my hands here lol. Not that it would make a bit of difference! I’ll say that the color of her paws (mauve/purple) is what triggered my research. What little I know they’re usually pink or multi colors. I read that if there’s no papers than she’s not a purebred. But I just don’t know about that seein as life happens and anything is possible. Is there a way to know for certain if she’s an Ocicat? I sent photos to a breeder near me and he said she is. I suppose I came here not only for a second honest opinion but to show off my baby and maybe share my story as to how we got here. 🙏🏽

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a beauty 💕. She does not look pb to me but I am not familiar with ocicats she does look like she has some of that look though and this forum is called what does my cat look like, lol. Has she been checked for a chip? Most pb cats will be chipped and so will many dsh dlh, mixes etc. in case she is lost.

Here is an occicat pb cat pic…

4A91DD80-8F5C-47A5-AE1E-5220603E9802.jpeg