My experience with an animal communicator

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope I'm not off topic. I once saw a documentary on TV about an animal communicator that certainly had some surprising results. This fellow had an exotic animal park that was free-range within reason. But he had one black leopard that wouldn't come out of his cage and roared at any one who came near. His name was Diablo. The AC came in and said that, among other things, he didn't like his name because it represented the dark side. The leopard also wanted to know what happened to the two lion cubs that were in the cage next to him when he was sold to the current owner. (No one had told the AC about the lion cubs.) The owner told the AC that they were fine, in another location, and she told the leopard, who said he was much relieved. She also said the leopard wanted to be respected for what he was and his knowledge. After she left, the owner changed his name to something like Destiny and treated him with more respect. The leopard came out of his cage and roamed and lolled around his enclosure.

I can't remember the name of program or the AC, but it was very impressive, and made me think there might be something to this.

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I hope I'm not off topic. I once saw a documentary on TV about an animal communicator that certainly had some surprising results. This fellow had an exotic animal park that was free-range within reason. But he had one black leopard that wouldn't come out of his cage and roared at any one who came near. His name was Diablo. The AC came in and said that, among other things, he didn't like his name because it represented the dark side. The leopard also wanted to know what happened to the two lion cubs that were in the cage next to him when he was sold to the current owner. (No one had told the AC about the lion cubs.) The owner told the AC that they were fine, in another location, and she told the leopard, who said he was much relieved. She also said the leopard wanted to be respected for what he was and his knowledge. After she left, the owner changed his name to something like Destiny and treated him with more respect. The leopard came out of his cage and roamed and lolled around his enclosure.

I can't remember the name of program or the AC, but it was very impressive, and made me think there might be something to this.
I haven't seen the entire documentary, but I did see an excerpt (link below); it is an amazing and heartwarming story, regardless of how one feels about animal communicators.

http://www.superstarmagazine.com/an...y-panther-life-changing-for-both-cat-and-man/

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RickR, thanks for posting that. It's the program I was talking about. It's an incredible story. The owner runs a big cat rescue, and he loves his animals. How would you like a lion to give you a head butt? It's on the video. The AC's website is http://www.animalspirit.org/.  Diablo's name was changed to Spirit.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I saw that.  It was a lovely and heartwarming story.  We have only the network's and the AC's word that no information was given prior to shooting, and we know what creating editing can do, but I very much want to believe that this story is legitimate, and will, in that spirit, accept it until it is proven otherwise.

wildflower9

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Don't waste your $175 with this guy. He'll send you some bullet points of items (I see flowers) that are found almost anywhere and a map that is worthless. It's obvious he isn't very accurate. (I had a verified sighting at the same time and day I received his map that was over 6 miles away). He's arrogant and forget about a free follow up. Go to his competition. You'll get results and she provides complimentary follow ups to recover your pet.