My Cat Will Not Stop Purring

betharoonie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat purrs constantly also. To the point When I get out of bed in the morning to when I go to bed she follows me around purring. She purrs until she falls asleep too! I have noticed though that as she is getting older she is doing it less and less and she purrs at more normal times like when I let her or when I pick her up.
Your cat I bet will start to grow out of it too :)

herdzcatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Her cat may or may not stop. I found this site because I was curious about the purring phenomena: I've had Gideon since he was 5 months and he's now 12 years old. He hasn't been without his purr more than a half a dozen times over the many years I've known him. It's one of his finest qualities; and I'm thinking it's something that has kept him young. His face still has a kitten look and he thinks he's the baby of the bunch even though he's not. And my reserved Ember, who rarely purred as a young cat, now at 16 purrs every time I touch her. I love cats. They are so unique.

barbra bat girl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitten she's 3 months old, she won't stop purring either, maybe we have the same problem, but my kitten fake sleeps, and she purrs for a long time so I know she's not really sleeping