My Cat Trio

ahunter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
“Cinder, where are you?” As I call for Cinder, I search all her usual hiding spots. There’s the back utility room. Not only is this where we feed her, but it has a window overlooking the back yard. She’s not there. I head to the master bedroom, where I flick on a flashlight and peer under the bed. She’s not there either. Stumped, I check the basement. The door to it is always closed. Sometimes though, Cinder sneaks down there without my noticing her when I let our dog outside or retrieve items from the pantry or start a load of clothes. Not finding her, I call for the next cat.

“Rainy, where are you?” One of her favorite spots is the living room tower. I’ve already passed it a few times, but I stop in front on it again. No Rainy. I head back to the master bedroom, where I pull back the curtains. Rainy often likes to curl up by the window in our room. But she’s not here either. Puzzled, I try banging on the recliners and checking under other furniture. Do I need to bring out the treats? I call for our last cat.

“Bootsie, where are you?” She’s a cat of comfort. I check the chair in our library. As always, there are tufts of her hair. But I’m looking for an actual cat. I’ve searched the living room multiple times, but return to it. Even though Bootsie hates to be locked up in her crate, she ironically likes to retreat to it. As always, there’s her dish and her octopus. But Bootsie herself is not there. Back to the library I go. And there she is in the bed by the window.

But I still don’t know where the other cats are…. Or do I? I take a second look at the bed by the windowsill. To my surprise, I see all three cats curled up together and living up to their name of The Cat Trio.

This photo is one of my most special pictures. It reminds me of how blessed I am to have The Cat Trio. They came into my life after my husband and I realized we couldn’t have children. All three of these cats are rescues. It shows me that saving individual lives does matter. Many cat owners struggle with a multi-pet household. Somehow ours have figured out how to live in love. Thank you for being interested in their adventures!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, all of you -  Bootsie, Cinder, Rainy and their biographer, of course - to TCS !  You are Blessed indeed - and doubly so because you know that you're Blessed.

Un gatto da solo

Can be sole mio;

There's treble the sunshine

When you have a trio.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
That is quite a trio! Welcome to TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to you and the trio to TCS :wavey:

Thank you for adopting them and giving them a warm and loving home :clap:

Glad that you are enjoying the company of your kitties. Do surf around the site as there are many good reads and interesting forum pages and do please post more of their photos for us to see ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ahunter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for everyone for the welcome! I've been lurking for a few months, but finally spent several hours yesterday really exploring the site. Then I felt comfortable enough to introduce myself and my cat trio.

Weekends are when I most have time to visit sites. I'll return then to read and over time to share photos and stories. I might even comment!

There definitely seems to be an exhaustive amount of material here. I look forward to checking it out and getting to know ones here.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Your Cat Trio is adorable.  So neat that they all get along.  The three in my avatar we call The 3 Amigos, who love to hang out together.

Welcome to TCS!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ahunter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome! Your 3 Amigos are cute. What are their ages? Two of mine are five and the other is almost three.

Your Cat Trio is adorable. So neat that they all get along. The three in my avatar we call The 3 Amigos, who love to hang out together.

Welcome to TCS!