My cat Taz

norma cohen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has large tuffs of white hair behind his ears.  I've seen another cat that looks like the same breed.  He has his down around his legs as well.  He is black and beautiful.  I don't know how to upload a picture of him.  Can someone help me. 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My cat has large tuffs of white hair behind his ears.  I've seen another cat that looks like the same breed.  He has his down around his legs as well.  He is black and beautiful.  I don't know how to upload a picture of him.  Can someone help me. 
Hello norma cohen, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Here's something for you to read and help you get around the site. Image and video tutorials are found at the last item on the FAQ list :-

[article="24980"][/article]

[article="31219"][/article]

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

If you dont manage to upload pics (its really quite easy) you can essentially just copy [picture] and paste... not scientific but it works.