Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Clover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to the new mummy and you for assisting , Their beautiful my cats due any time now, quite nervous if something goes wrong.
Are you tempted to keep any?
I've talked my husband round to keeping one, and my friend who lost her cat the end of last year and was devastated is ready to have a new little one .
Good luck with your new little guys

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Beautiful litter! It's awesome that you were able to help, and to revive the last baby.

Mama can have plain, full fat yogurt; plain boiled chicken and broth (salt is okay, but no garlic or onion); scrambled eggs; cheese; and cooked ground beef.

Give her as much canned wet food as she wants. Make sure that meat is the first ingredient. Fancy Feast classic pates are good.

Also plenty of fresh water!

Are kittens all nursing well?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: 4 beautifil babies! Cpngratulations, especially with reviving the last one. The creams are so big! How is mama kitty doing? You can also offer her some KMR and maybe feed her Royal Canin's Mother & BabyCat kibble, in addition to the above foods. Calcium is very important. Sounds like she had a bit of a rough time. Please keep us updated on how the new family is doing. And welcome to the world, Little Ones! Prayers & blessings for happy, healthy lives :vibes: