My Cat Has Suspected Lymphoma And I Can't Afford The Diagnosis.

demo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Three weeks ago my two year old cat Armani started having diarrhea and vomiting. I took him to to the vet immediately. He was already severely dehydrated and running a fever. He was given a subcutaneous fluid injection, as well as medicine for the diarrhea and vomiting.

Three weeks and several vet trips later, he's still suffering. We had an x-ray done which came back showing a large volume of fluid in his abdomen. The vet suspects Lymphoma, and suggested an ultrasound with fine needle aspirate and cytology.

I've spent all of my savings on the previous vet visits, medicines and tests.

I've created a GoFundMe page for Armani and I am trying to reach as many people as humanly possible to help cover the cost of the ultrasound with a fine needle biopsy. If you can post this to your facebooks and help me to reach the world's kind and generous people I would be forever in your debt. I urge you to check out his page, and confirm with my veterinarian.

He is being treated at the Hillside Veterinarian Hospital in Victoria, BC, Canada. Their phone number is 250.598.4477.

This is the GoFundMe link:

Click here to support Armani the Cat's Medical Fund organized by Nick McDonald

Please help me reach as many people as you can. If you can donate to help me with the cost I would be forever grateful.

Thank you.

armani2.jpg

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.