My cat has been wanting to drink from the bathroom sink lately, so it's time for me to get a fountain?

CozyBreakfast

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's 16 and only started doing this recently (she started doing a lot of unusual things since her aunt passed on this past August, including stuff her aunt did). Her aunt Hazel used to go in the bathroom sink, but only to signal that there's no water in the water dish in the kitchen. Maybe Clara, her niece, started going where Hazel went to signal to us, and saw water dripping or something there one day and became interested in drinking from there?

This past summer I posted on here asking for help with buying one. Here's the thread with some suggestions:

Water Fountains And Scoop-Free Litter Boxes

So many options though. I know I could have bumped that thread, but I wanted to be more specific of what I wanted in the original post and also maybe the reason why I started looking again (Clara liking a running stream) might give more ideas for me. I want the healthiest kind of material and also one that doesn't strip away all the nutrients from the water (I give her Mountain Valley Spring Water). A bonus would be a not too expensive price and easy to clean, but I care more about health.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CozyBreakfast

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise