My Beloved Suga passed away

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Suga, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

She was, is, and always will be a lovely cat.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course you miss her, they become a part of our lives and will always be a part of our souls. Her sweet presence will always be with you because love is spiritual, so eternal. She shared your life's journey for a while, to never have met her at all would be unthinkable. The bond you have formed can never be broken, "death cannot take that which never dies".
You know in your heart, she who loved life so very much would never want you to be sad because of the parting. As you would want for her if you were the first to go, so she wants for you. To go forward, using your precious memories for comfort, and to seek life's joys and happiness. Because that is love.
Life is fragile and fleeting. Live each day as a gift, as it is meant to be. She will be living on through you now in spirit, let her guide you and help you to get through this. Grief will always bring it's regrets and sorrows, it will try to rule your life. Concentrate on what she taught you about life and what she leaves behind as her legacy. As someone once said, " Don't cry because she is gone, smile because she was here". It is hard, because everyone's grief is a personal, lonely time. You two shared something that no one else will ever know. But you will find the strength because she will always be as near as your thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself, I know how hard this is because I have stood in your shoes, you are not alone........Rest in peace dear Suga. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost your little friend, she was beautiful. I know this is no comfort now but she is fine now, just fine, healthy and happy again, and when you see her one day down the line it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am so sorry, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suga my beloved cat passed away on July the 15th, 2020. She will be missed!!!! She passed away from pneumonia.
I'm so sorry.
I am sure she was as sweet as her name. Of course you miss her, she misses you as well, but she hasn't left you, she is still next to you, just in another form.

RIP Suga, help you mom get over this very hard moment, make her know you are still there with her, everyday.