My beautiful boy, George

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
These photos of George are terrific.  It seemed he had a lot of friends in the bird world.  It's a rare cat who can say that!  He really was a beautiful cat!  

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh he was such a lovely boy, and he had a cute little taillight too.  I don't really know his story, but it sounds like he just passed away a week ago so your heart must be breaking.  I'm so sorry.  When you are ready, you should write a tribute to him in the Crossing The Bridge Forum, which is completely reserved for stories of cats who have "Crossed the Rainbow Bridge" and how much they meant to us.  In the meantime, we can enjoy seeing these lovely pictures of him.  It is so obvious he was well loved and cared for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
George even had possums as friends.  then one night he seem he was wary of them so I think one had a go at him.  so I waited till a possum got close to us & I picked up George & dropped him on the possum, both took off in different directions so fast; George was friends them once again after that.  it is hard to take pics at night as they are further away than my little flash.

the wallabies were really getting used to him at the end