Music Videos A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
(Fantasic song Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose .:biggrin:..but I think we are on Z. Which is no worries, since I literally have to have a paper note, beside me...with the alphabet letters written out...just to keep track. Unless, you're trying to make this game a bit more challenging...by getting us to redo...some of the more difficult letters.:lol: :) :wink:)

Zombie - The Cranberries

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
(Fantasic song Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose .:biggrin:..but I think we are on Z. Which is no worries, since I literally have to have a paper note, beside me...with the alphabet letters written out...just to keep track. Unless, you're trying to make this game a bit more challenging...by getting us to redo...some of the more difficult letters.:lol: :) :wink:)
Glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping track of what letter comes next. :lol:

Crazy In Love - Beyoncé

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping track of what letter comes next. :lol:
:spew::lol: (Especially when we write the Name of song...in alphabetically order...but youtube writes out the performer's name first.🤷‍♀️ Well of course they have to.
I have to keep telling myself..."stick to the song, stick to the song, stick to the song":musicnote:.:jive:..I will probably end up repeating songs, too.
Is there a rule for repeating songs..Do we get kicked off the game if we repeat too much?? :lol: :dunno: Just curious. :blush:)

Ex's and Oh's ...by Elle King
I wanted to post her official video to this song, which is funny and has handsome, male models in it,...but wasn't too sure if it was not family friendly. :wink:

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will probably end up repeating songs, too.
Is there a rule for repeating songs..Do we get kicked off the game if we repeat too much?? :lol: :dunno: Just curious. :blush:)
I'm not in charge, but I feel like we're going to have to repeat songs for Q and X and maybe Z and it might happen on accident for other letters and it should be fine...but if someone was always rushing to get say, L and posting 'Livin' on a Prayer' every single round, that might be a problem. ;)

I think covers of songs should count as different songs as well!

(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You - *NSync

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
(Fantasic song Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose .:biggrin:..but I think we are on Z. Which is no worries, since I literally have to have a paper note, beside me...with the alphabet letters written out...just to keep track. Unless, you're trying to make this game a bit more challenging...by getting us to redo...some of the more difficult letters.:lol: :) :wink:)

Zombie - The Cranberries
GTG
:doh::doh2: Sorry, I was listening to U2 yesterday and I guess I got too overzealous in wanting to share that song, I messed up. I posted 3 other U2 songs on the other music thread. Sorry, I had U2 on the brain. :lol: Love Cranberries as well, great song! RIP Delores O'Rioradan!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I think covers of songs should count as different songs as well!
Agreed. Sounds good. :)
I'm not in charge, but I feel like we're going to have to repeat songs for Q and X and maybe Z and it might happen on accident for other letters and it should be fine...but if someone was always rushing to get say, L and posting 'Livin' on a Prayer' every single round, that might be a problem. ;)
Lol. Okay, I won't rush to get L, and post 'Livin' on a Prayer' each time,...I promise. :crackup: :flail::spew: I like the song, and I'd probably give it a 'thumbs up' the first few times I saw it...but then maybe 'other faces' ...after that. :thumbsup: ...👍.... 🤣😲☹ ....:wink:😹
GTG
:doh::doh2: Sorry, I was listening to U2 yesterday and I guess I got too overzealous in wanting to share that song, I messed up. I posted 3 other U2 songs on the other music thread. Sorry, I had U2 on the brain. :lol: Love Cranberries as well, great song! RIP Delores O'Rioradan!
No problem. Yeah, I know how it feels when you get a certain group, or song, on the brain all day. :biggrin:
I miss Dolores O'Riordan, too. Gone way too soon. RIP. ❤ Hope her kids know how much meaning, thoughtfulness, joy and love her songs gave, and still give, the world. 🎼🌍

I took a pill in Ibiza.....by Mike Posner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.