Music Videos A-Z (by song title)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No, I always love music. But nobody was really talking/responding to me on this thread, so I went and did other things.
Sorry if I missed your comments and didn't reply, but I tend to fall behind with this thread However, if you have time, please keep posting songs when you can, so we can keep the thread going. Plus, how else am I going to learn about country music. ;)

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Good to hear. I am fine but have a lot going on. I am hanging in there. :goldstar:Hope everyone else here is doing okay. Here is a good song for those bad days.

Shake it Off- Taylor Swift

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's Canada Day today, so here's a Canadian "D" song.
(Ironically, Alan Frew, the singer, was born in Scotland, and didn't come to Canada until he was 16)

🇨🇦 Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) - Glass Tiger 🇨🇦

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Canada Day today, so here's a Canadian "D" song.
(Ironically, Alan Frew, the singer, was born in Scotland, and didn't come to Canada until he was 16)

🇨🇦 Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) - Glass Tiger 🇨🇦
I hope you are having a wonderful Canada Day.🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦. Years ago, I was in Toronto and celebrated Canada day with friends down at the Harbourfront center and watched the awesome fireworks and then went out to eat. The next day me and my friend drove down from Toronto early in the morning, making one pit stop at Niagara Falls. Twelve hours later we were celebrating Fourth of July here. It was fun having two nights of celebration. I have lots of fond memories of my visit to Toronto.

Enjoy the rest of the celebrations. ❤❤❤