Music Videos A-Z (by song title)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Because I've listened to 3 pages of songs today, and finally caught up, I'm going to cheat and double-post another Bon Jovi outtake.

M maggiedemi : I think you'll like these lyrics

I'm unbreakable, unstoppable, I'm invincible
C'mon bring it to me, cause I'm always gonna be unbreakable
Reliable, undeniable
Come on give it to me, cause I'm always gonna be unbreakable

Unbreakable - Bon Jovi

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you'll like these lyrics
Yeah, it does seem like I'm unbreakable. My mother had an episode last night and I wasn't sure if I could take it, she was being so mean and I know I don't deserve it, I'm a good person. But if you're poor and too sick to work, you just have to take what you can get until something better comes along. Hopefully I can get away from her forever. And I do mean forever, never hear her ugly voice again.
What a bad, bad person. How someone can go to church so much and nothing sinks in amazes me. She sits around all day and listens to/watches bible stuff on her ipad. Makes no sense...:devilish:

Ven Conmigo by Christina Aguilera

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, it does seem like I'm unbreakable. My mother had an episode last night and I wasn't sure if I could take it, she was being so mean and I know I don't deserve it, I'm a good person. But if you're poor and too sick to work, you just have to take what you can get until something better comes along. Hopefully I can get away from her forever. And I do mean forever, never hear her ugly voice again.
What a bad, bad person. How someone can go to church so much and nothing sinks in amazes me. She sits around all day and listens to/watches bible stuff on her ipad. Makes no sense...:devilish:
Yes, you are unbreakable, and so much stronger than you probably realize. That's why I know you will get away from her someday. Just stay positive and keep making plans. 🤗

Sticking with Bon Jovi, here's one of my favourite newer songs from them.

Who Would You Die - Bon Jovi