More spots - Meet Ashia, future queen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rockstarkitties

Beautiful addition!!!! She is lovely, and glad she is fitting in. Took a look at your website, congratulations on your hard work

Good luck
Thanks

Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

While its nice if you can hold them off till about a year, that's not the case with Oci girls! You try to hold off as much as you can.
And that's why many Oci girls go untitled too.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep - I know. As long as they are producing show winners, I have changed my mind about my personal requirement in titles in pedigrees. But still would like to see at least 1/2 the cats with champion or grand in the first few generations.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Boy, I sure have missed alot -- apparently I've been away too long. Look at all these beautiful Ocicats on here! Someone asked about the Chocolate colorings - Sadie is a Hot Chocolate Ocicat.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadie - glad you are back - we missed you lots - how is Sadie. We lost Charlie back in November unexpectedly. Jack is a triple Grand now! And waiting to hear from Central Office what place he got for kitten and alter this past season.

You have a LOT of catching up to do. I'm also waiting on my next Oci (he's not even born yet) - will be a choc-silver or a silver (whichever is better).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to see your back Sadie

this is an old thread, Ashia's all grown up and having babies of her own. I've got a houseful of spotted beauties now