Mom Kitten Had A New Litter Found Her Biting 6 Month Kitten

Missworldx2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I didn't get Lulu fixed and just gave birth today. I didn't even notice because she was so big to begin with. Last litter she was huge and had only 1! So today I notice her biting her son LG so hard more than once. I didn't think too much of because he wasn't crying out or anything. I separated them and thought well, that's weird. And turned around and she had done it again. I am very worried about her actions towards her older cat. I have never had experienced anything like this before and I have a female cat around her now as well. Why is she trying to hurt her older son?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He needs to be neurered now, and mom needs to be spayed when her new litter is 8 weeks old.

This behavior is hormonal. Separate them entirely. Mom also needs to stay inside now.

Do you need help finding a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Missworldx2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have found a place to get them fix. Her behavior just scared me. I think she views him as a threat so I have them separated. I have a lot of anxiety because I found my other cat eating one of her baby kittens so Lulus actions scare me.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Separate her from all of the other cats except her litter. They are all a threat to her right now, and all she needs is to feel safe.

How many other cats do you have to get fixed?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I have found a place to get them fix. Her behavior just scared me. I think she views him as a threat so I have them separated. I have a lot of anxiety because I found my other cat eating one of her baby kittens so Lulus actions scare me.
All this hints they feel unsafe and stressed. Can it be so?