Missing My Boys.

CatCake

Eating cake
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh little kitten, deep asleep.
When we will die you will wake up..
And Reunite our our love and memories forever!!

Oh little kitten, deep in a sleep,
In heaven, again released!
And share our paw-some memories forever!!!

I'm sorry for your loss, hang in there my friend :alright:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AdrianaV

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for the beautiful, comforting words, CatCake CatCake , it truly means the world, bless you.

AdrianaV

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Everything feels so empty and dull, inside and out, without my boys... I miss you Merlin and Lulinha, so very much.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: A house in mourning is so sad....If we were in ancient Egypt, we would shave our eyebrows and all our neighbors would show respect for our loss and we would be given time off from work. Life seems so off-kilter and yes, like you say, the outdoors is dull and blank. Sending you e-hugs..:hugs:

AdrianaV

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you catsknowme catsknowme , yes, it's so hard to keep going when someone so important and dear to us is no longer around, out of reach, everything seems meaningless. They were foundations and my life is out of balance now, I know it'll take a good while for me to feel somewhat normal again... Hugs to you too.

AdrianaV

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I come to this site everyday to read what others have written and by doing that feeling a bit comforted, I want to write too, share my boy's lifes, my feelings, but even tho I think about them all the time, I can't usually find the emotional strength to do so, it has been three months without Merlin and one without Lulinha and it's still so hard to believe they aren't here anymore, it hurts, life has lost a lot of its meaning to me, my loves, my special boys, I love you two so much, I'd give anything to have you back with me, it's hard for me to believe but I really do hope I'll see you again some day, I miss you with all my heart. Sorry about the rant, wishing everyone here blessings.