Mercy

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmmm.  I'm not sure I'd say those are the most welcoming looks I've ever seen.  
   What a pair of sweeties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

What a pair of sweeties!
Mercy is enthralled. Mook ignores the babies. Mercy was allowed to put her nose right up to Toad this evening. She's just beside herself trying to figure out what to do and is she allowed to touch.

On the downside Mook snuck up to the door and Tera launched at the door like a guided missile. I came out after getting Tera back with her babies and Mook is like What ????.  I can see these two meeting with hockey masks strapped on tied to hand carts. Mook has a can of fava beans.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mercy is enthralled. Mook ignores the babies. Mercy was allowed to put her nose right up to Toad this evening. She's just beside herself trying to figure out what to do and is she allowed to touch.
On the downside Mook snuck up to the door and Tera launched at the door like a guided missile. I came out after getting Tera back with her babies and Mook is like What ????.  I can see these two meeting with hockey masks strapped on tied to hand carts. Mook has a can of fava beans.
I just love how you describe things so vividly kittens mom kittens mom ! You have a great way with words.

Love those photos of Mook and little Miss Mercy [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Please explain to Mercy why it is rude to leave fish crumble crumbs in mommy's bed.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mercy, Darling, you mustn't leave the crumble crumbs in Mommy's bed.  They make her itch like a bad case of fleas.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a pair of sweeties!

Mook has a can of fava beans?  I feel like I've missed something.

Margret

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Mamanyt1953, thanks for the clue.  I believe it took all of one ad for Silence of the Lambs for me to realize that I did not want to watch this movie, so I tend not to get the cultural references.

Margret

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

@Mamanyt1953, thanks for the clue.  I believe it took all of one ad for Silence of the Lambs for me to realize that I did not want to watch this movie, so I tend not to get the cultural references.

Margret
I'm sorry , my idea of s chick flick has a tanker full of blood, a truckload of guts and if humans are being consumed by dinosaurs you can't pull me away. I like good explosions and the apocalypse.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Margret
I'm sorry , my idea of s chick flick has a tanker full of blood, a truckload of guts and if humans are being consumed by dinosaurs you can't pull me away. I like good explosions and the apocalypse.
That's okay.  My best friend when I was in elementary school always wanted to watch horror movies when we had a sleep-over, and, for some reason, her mother allowed it.  (Makes no sense to me - the same mother wouldn't allow any sugar in the house.)  I got more than my fill of them back then.

I thoroughly enjoyed Jurassic Park and sequels, so it's not the gore that gets to me, it's the raw evil, the sadism.  I had a friend (now dead, sorry to say) who used to host Bad Movie Night at his home once a month.  We saw some wonderful bad movies:  Plan 9 From Outer Space, Oblivion (the one starring George Takei -- highly recommended, utterly hilarious), Santa Clause versus the Martians, A Little Shop of Horrors, Tank Girl, Bambi versus Godzilla (a short, short cartoon -- Bambi lost) and then one night the feature film was A Clockwork Orange.  All the men were sitting there talking about how astonishing it was that they'd been allowed to produce such an "erotic" film in 1971, and I was trying very hard not to vomit.  I believe I lasted for all of ten minutes before I had to excuse myself and leave the party.

Margret

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

That's okay.  My best friend when I was in elementary school always wanted to watch horror movies when we had a sleep-over, and, for some reason, her mother allowed it.  (Makes no sense to me - the same mother wouldn't allow any sugar in the house.)  I got more than my fill of them back then.

I thoroughly enjoyed Jurassic Park and sequels, so it's not the gore that gets to me, it's the raw evil, the sadism.  I had a friend (now dead, sorry to say) who used to host Bad Movie Night at his home once a month.  We saw some wonderful bad movies:  Plan 9 From Outer Space, Oblivion (the one starring George Takei -- highly recommended, utterly hilarious), Santa Clause versus the Martians, A Little Shop of Horrors, Tank Girl, Bambi versus Godzilla (a short, short cartoon -- Bambi lost) and then one night the feature film was A Clockwork Orange.  All the men were sitting there talking about how astonishing it was that they'd been allowed to produce such an "erotic" film in 1971,

Margret
OH OH OH...Hell Comes to Frog Town!  One of the best BAD SciFi movies ever made!  Had Rowdy Roddy Piper (the pro wrestler) in it.  SUCH FUN!

So, has our girl gotten to touch a wudgie yet? 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

OH OH OH...Hell Comes to Frog Town!  One of the best BAD SciFi movies ever made!  Had Rowdy Roddy Piper (the pro wrestler) in it.  SUCH FUN!

So, has our girl gotten to touch a wudgie yet? 
She may sniff and come close. I don't want to freak mama out. She did get a nose on real quick Shoestrings are piled in the hall by the pet gate.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

She may sniff and come close. I don't want to freak mama out. She did get a nose on real quick Shoestrings are piled in the hall by the pet gate.
Goddess bless that little girl.  She has a  huge heart and soul.