Mercy

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And watching them play so happily in the boxes the things came in!  Hekitty still doesn't do much with her cat tree, but I have the box in a corner of the living room.  She LIVES in that box!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

And watching them play so happily in the boxes the things came in!  Hekitty still doesn't do much with her cat tree, but I have the box in a corner of the living room.  She LIVES in that box!
Winter is coming. It was 49 here the other morning. I don't heat above 62. Having warm beds for the cats is essential. The fact that these were so dang cute just makes them better. We have south sun all day in the winter. It has to be really bitter cold or windy to have to crank the heat up. Last winter we had to keep it at 70 for Mercy.  The boxes I trashed were literally crumbling. I think some are made to be bio degradable now. And they wear down quick. And for the record they still have a few boxes.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh I am so wildly jealous.  We haven't seen anything below 77 degrees in over a month.  I have to keep the ac on constantly.  Running near 90 wtih high humidity.  Walk outside, my glasses fog and my breath catches in my throat.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oh I am so wildly jealous.  We haven't seen anything below 77 degrees in over a month.  I have to keep the ac on constantly.  Running near 90 wtih high humidity.  Walk outside, my glasses fog and my breath catches in my throat.
That's the way it is here in Alabama. It's miserable day and night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL Midi will run around like a nut job until he lose the cling on. Then I have to  search the house for the poo mine 
She was zooming through the house when I plucked her in mid flight and assaulted her backside with a baby wipe. You would have thought I was using boiling acid and steel wool from the noises she was making.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL Midi will run around like a nut job until he lose the cling on. Then I have to  search the house for the poo mine 
She was zooming through the house when I plucked her in mid flight and assaulted her backside with a baby wipe. You would have thought I was using boiling acid and steel wool from the noises she was making.
At least you weren't wielding a thermometer. 
  Tell her how lucky she is.

Margret