Memorial Photos,to Celebrate our Love

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen that film, but it sounds good. There's another film, "To Dance With the White Dog" that is very moving, too, though different from the one you're citing. To Dance with the White Dog (TV Movie 1993) ⭐ 7.3 | Drama It's worth a watch for anyone coping with loss -- of anyone.
I'll look for it to watch on ppv or stream things on the TV,thank you

I remembered the name of that movie I was telling you about "A Dogs Purpose " there was a sequel too thst was enjoyable "A Dogs Journey"

Binxie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This was Buster, 20 lbs of fluff, my estate sale cat. I had gone to an estate sale to look at some craft items and there was a sign on the wall and a picture of him stating that he needed a new home, the sale was his owners that had passed away and he had been placed in a shelter for the time being. He was already 10 years old and I already had a house full of cats but there was something about him that struck me, so I ended up adopting him. What was so nice was that several months after I adopted him I got a call from the shelter asking if it was OK for them to give my phone number to a couple of close friends of the woman that passed away, and I said yes. I later got a call from them wanting to check up on Buster and they came over for a visit, they had made a promise to the woman that passed away that they would make sure Buster found a good home, I really liked the fact that they were following through on that promise by their visit. They brought me dozens of pictures of him since he was a kitten and it was nice to learn of his past. I have has dozens of cats over the decades and they are all special in their own individual ways and I miss them all.
DSC00603 (2).JPG

DSC00590 (2).JPG

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This was Buster, 20 lbs of fluff, my estate sale cat. I had gone to an estate sale to look at some craft items and there was a sign on the wall and a picture of him stating that he needed a new home, the sale was his owners that had passed away and he had been placed in a shelter for the time being. He was already 10 years old and I already had a house full of cats but there was something about him that struck me, so I ended up adopting him. What was so nice was that several months after I adopted him I got a call from the shelter asking if it was OK for them to give my phone number to a couple of close friends of the woman that passed away, and I said yes. I later got a call from them wanting to check up on Buster and they came over for a visit, they had made a promise to the woman that passed away that they would make sure Buster found a good home, I really liked the fact that they were following through on that promise by their visit. They brought me dozens of pictures of him since he was a kitten and it was nice to learn of his past. I have has dozens of cats over the decades and they are all special in their own individual ways and I miss them all.
View attachment 459458

View attachment 459459
What a lovely story-happy endings are so good to hear.. Bless you❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 459458

View attachment 459459
What a gorgeous mancatto! I'm sure he added much love to your furmily. Thank you for giving him a loving forever home. :loveeyes:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to look at all these darlings again-oh how they are all truly missed so very much.....

I was sitting here looking at all my babies sound asleep,Timmy here in his bed in front of me ,everyone else is in the patio and I can't help long for my Cheech who would be right beside me .....RIP little love

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to look at all these darlings again-oh how they are all truly missed so very much.....

I was sitting here looking at all my babies sound asleep,Timmy here in his bed in front of me ,everyone else is in the patio and I can't help long for my Cheech who would be right beside me .....RIP little love
How I empathize. They are watching over us, and we WILL reunite with them. It is just so hard being separated right now.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
When I started this thread I hoped it might help me (& others ) to remember the great memories we captured in photos throughout the time we shared with our beloved pets who have passed .

I've never really been able to look at photos of the love of my life,Cheech- all those beautiful memories of nearly 2decades have been overshadowed by " that day" -anytime I looked at his picture ,for 8yrs now I recall the last days of his life,which were terrible.....
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 lost her bekoved HeKitty recently iPappy iPappy lost darling Goofy D dianajune just lost her Pumpkin and now rubysmama rubysmama has lost dear Ruby and all these babies I've come to know and love has had quite a devastating impact on me yet every one has paid a beautiful tribute to this amazing cats and immortalized them here on TCS by proudly posting their photos- since Goofy & Hek crossed the Rainbow Bridge I bought a memorial frame for my Cheech,to look at my boy everyday and msybe,finally I can begin to heal

I'm going to try to enjoy the memories of the most wonderful years we shared together by posting his photos..... each one of you help so many by sharing,I find it extremely difficult to read the Rainbow Forum but love you all so much and want to be there to support and console-its just really hard❤

Its hard enough to find the words to say to anyone who lost a loved one - impossible to console myself,I've realized I have needed others to help ,we all do...... okay,I'm rambling now...... I'm trying to say" thank you for being so stong ,brave and loving"

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know about this thread, so thanks for tagging me.

Today is one week, already. :bawling:

I'll go through my pics again later, and find a couple of my favs to post of my girl.

Cheech was gorgeous. A male version of my Ruby baby.:redheartpump:
For sure-Ruby has always brought a smile to my face from the very first time I saw your beautiful girl

Your tribute inspired me to share - to honor and celebrate my boy as you are doing,
IMG_20140206_104926.jpg
IMG_20150124_165953.jpg

With my granddaughter- she called him Cheecha boy- he'd lie next to her and she'd hold his tail next to her face and suck her thumb- he was her pal

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To all who have experienced a loss of a loved one, my heartfelt condolences and my *PRAYERS* and wishes for your Comfort. rubysmama rubysmama I am so sorry to read that your beloved Ruby has gone to the Bridge.
May you all know that your loved ones are up there watching over you and that you WILL meet again in a much, much better place in due time, never to part. This life is but a shadow of what awaits us! Whatever your Faith -- or if you do not have one -- this is fact. May your sweet and loving memories bring joy, in time.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , for your kind words. :redheartpump:

I'll go through my pics again later, and find a couple of my favs to post of my girl.
Quoting myself, but here's a few pics of my girl.
It's hard going through the pictures, but glad I took so many over the years.

Playing Monopoly
monopoly.jpg

Claiming the new mat
mat.jpg

Peek A Boo
1715878695161.png

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping everyone who has endured or will endure a loss of this magnitude knows they will reunite with their beloved ones in a better place. It's not just a wish. It's a fact.
We miss their physical presence so much. It is almost unendurable. Yet we go on, because there is still work for us to do here, and if we are very fortunate, love to share, again and again.
What a lovely lady Ruby! :loveeyes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: