Memorial Photos,to Celebrate our Love

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
she was gorgeous. she was before my time though I think my mom said she was stolen. :(
Oh my,how awful-I had a most adorable little black kitten given to me years ago,Cheech had just lost his sweetheart and was not tolerant of other cats.. this little boy really didn't care whether Cheech was mean or nasty,he'd just try try again-lol- since Cheech was like one of my appendages little "Raider"simply stayed on the opposite side of me,also stuck to me like glue- he knew he was safe near me and Cheech knew I cared about him so Raider knew how to fit in and Cheech did accept him-it was great
Raider was stolen,from a tenant who rented a room-Raider would cry because the guy would try to keep him in his room because he had just lost his own cat and he fixated on my little guy who was extremely friendly but a Mamas boy- evicted the renter and Raider vanished,police could do nothing-Raider wouldn't dare venture anywhere so he did not accidentally slip out( still,I searched everywhere -got word that guy was seen with a little black cat .. broke my heart and the guy disappeared for parts unknown
Some people are just despicable
Cheech could track anything or anyone,I asked "where's Raider?" and he'd go straight to that room and look at me... . He's found cats,puppy's,Kittens and people - there was no hiding from Cheech

LokiWolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_5753.jpeg
IMG_2113.jpeg
IMG_7001.jpeg

Bucky. Bella's brother and my mom's shadow for thirteen years. Sweet boy who was calm, chill, and confident. He had a quiet meow where his sister would yell the house down. He would cry for my mom if he couldn't find her. He would nurse on her arm. He was always in the same room as her. He was a big kitty at around 14 lbs. He was diagnosed with diabetes when he was ten. He thrived for three years and then I moved out with Bella and my parents moved with him shortly after. So new surroundings, no sister (who ignored him most of the time even though they grew up together), no me, and my dad being more verbally abusive towards my mom (but never the animals), he just couldn't handle it. He passed away about three weeks after. I got to see him once before that. He was limping and my parents didn't want to take him to the vet, hoping he would heal. A week later dad calls saying Bucky crossed the rainbow bridge at the vets office. My mom was devastated and even two years later can't talk about him or look at his paw print. I miss this fluffy boy.

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 452633View attachment 452634View attachment 452635View attachment 452636

Bucky. Bella's brother and my mom's shadow for thirteen years. Sweet boy who was calm, chill, and confident. He had a quiet meow where his sister would yell the house down. He would cry for my mom if he couldn't find her. He would nurse on her arm. He was always in the same room as her. He was a big kitty at around 14 lbs. He was diagnosed with diabetes when he was ten. He thrived for three years and then I moved out with Bella and my parents moved with him shortly after. So new surroundings, no sister (who ignored him most of the time even though they grew up together), no me, and my dad being more verbally abusive towards my mom (but never the animals), he just couldn't handle it. He passed away about three weeks after. I got to see him once before that. He was limping and my parents didn't want to take him to the vet, hoping he would heal. A week later dad calls saying Bucky crossed the rainbow bridge at the vets office. My mom was devastated and even two years later can't talk about him or look at his paw print. I miss this fluffy boy.
What a beautiful boy❤ I’m so sorry for your loss.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 452633View attachment 452634View attachment 452635View attachment 452636

I am so sorry for your mom's and your loss of sweet Bucky. Yes, cats are very sensitive (some "experts" believe they're more sensitive than humans and I absolutely agree) and they don't like change. I hope your mom knows that Bucky is watching over her and that they will meet again in a much, much better place than this one. :redheartpump: :redtabby::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Precious,her coat looks like satin,gorgeous
Thank you! Brushing with a slicker brush was a favorite of hers, and I've always bought the highest quality wet foods, such as Blue Buffalo, Soulistic, and Weruva, (and dry food, though I don't use it as regular diet) and treats (including Feline Greenies varieties, one of which is claimed to help maintain skin and fur health) I can.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So please,post photos or share the story of your time God Gave you with a special Blessing wrapped in fur🤗❤
Here are the cats that spent the longest time with me. I had other cats too, but they stayed with me for shorter time.

Lola.JPG

This was Lola, the sweetest cat ever. I rescued her and her brother Romeo in May 2000, when they were a few days old. I bottle-fed them, raised them. Her brother died in a car accident shortly before his first year of age. She bonded with me like I could have never imagined. She was literally my shadow, she would talk to me, she would never leave me for a second. She had a nose carcinoma, inside one of her nostrils at the age of 11, she was treated with radio-therapy, that's why she got that greyish area on her face, a spot that, in my opinion, gave her extra beauty. She fought two more cancers after that, the third one took her away from me in March 2017, 6 weeks short of her 17th birthday. I will never forget her, and 7 years later she's still in my thoughts every single day. I love you, sweet Lola.
========

Pallina.jpg

This was Pallina (meaning Little Ball in Italian). I found and brought her home in January 2002, she was around 8 months old. She joined my feral colony, but she came from another colony. She never became a lap cat, she spent too long a time as a feral to know how to fully trust a human, but she loved being taken care of, she loved us in her peculiar way. At the age of 15 she got hyperthyroid, and a few months later she was successfully treated with I-131, but meanwhile she had developed further GI issues and she left me in August 2018 due to a liver failure. She spent the last 16 months of her life as the only cat in the house, and she became much more bonded to us. Those 16 months were the best. RIP beloved Pallina.
========

Tom.JPG

This was Tom. He showed up in our yard at the beginning of 2011, stayed for a few days, then he disappeared until June of the same year, when he returned for good. He was an adult cat that someone had dumped. He was sweet, lovely, and respectful of everyone and everything. He was kind to every living creature. He wouldn't chase or prey on birds, butterflies or other small creatures, he just loved to contemplate them. He lived outodoors only, never came in the house. The vet said he was at least 7 years old. He had some incident in his life, he had a damaged nose, lost most of his teeth, and tested positive to FIV. A few months later he tested positive to FeLV too. In 2013, two years after his arrival, he got terribly sick, and he was diagnosed with FIP, which killed him in 7 weeks. He loved everyone, and everyone loved him. RIP my brave aand kind Tom.

so I named him Cheech( Italians nickname for Frank,lol)
Actually the Italian nickname for Frank is Ciccio, pronounced Cheechoh (you can listen to it HERE). Believe me, I'm Italian ;)

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Here are the cats that spent the longest time with me. I had other cats too, but they stayed with me for shorter time.

View attachment 452748
This was Lola, the sweetest cat ever. I rescued her and her brother Romeo in May 2000, when they were a few days old. I bottle-fed them, raised them. Her brother died in a car accident shortly before his first year of age. She bonded with me like I could have never imagined. She was literally my shadow, she would talk to me, she would never leave me for a second. She had a nose carcinoma, inside one of her nostrils at the age of 11, she was treated with radio-therapy, that's why she got that greyish area on her face, a spot that, in my opinion, gave her extra beauty. She fought two more cancers after that, the third one took her away from me in March 2017, 6 weeks short of her 17th birthday. I will never forget her, and 7 years later she's still in my thoughts every single day. I love you, sweet Lola.
========

View attachment 452749
This was Pallina (meaning Little Ball in Italian). I found and brought her home in January 2002, she was around 8 months old. She joined my feral colony, but she came from another colony. She never became a lap cat, she spent too long a time as a feral to know how to fully trust a human, but she loved being taken care of, she loved us in her peculiar way. At the age of 15 she got hyperthyroid, and a few months later she was successfully treated with I-131, but meanwhile she had developed further GI issues and she left me in August 2018 due to a liver failure. She spent the last 16 months of her life as the only cat in the house, and she became much more bonded to us. Those 16 months were the best. RIP beloved Pallina.
========

View attachment 452750

This was Tom. He showed up in our yard at the beginning of 2011, stayed for a few days, then he disappeared until June of the same year, when he returned for good. He was an adult cat that someone had dumped. He was sweet, lovely, and respectful of everyone and everything. He was kind to every living creature. He wouldn't chase or prey on birds, butterflies or other small creatures, he just loved to contemplate them. He lived outodoors only, never came in the house. The vet said he was at least 7 years old. He had some incident in his life, he had a damaged nose, lost most of his teeth, and tested positive to FIV. A few months later he tested positive to FeLV too. In 2013, two years after his arrival, he got terribly sick, and he was diagnosed with FIP, which killed him in 7 weeks. He loved everyone, and everyone loved him. RIP my brave aand kind Tom.
Very beautiful each of them.

If you hadn't told me it was from her treatment, I would have never guessed her little mask was from that.