Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

calvin&i

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Laurie, am so sorry about Lazlo's little setback
I have just been so overwhelmed being out of town till last night and then all the "new boy" drama that I did not get to read any posts. Lazlo is such a trooper! for him and you and Gary, too.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God bless you, Laurie. You, Gary, and especially that wonderful boy, Lazlo.
I am praying HARD for all of you.

AC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK! TCS was down yesterday when we went in for the follow-up hematocrit. But GOOD NEWS! :clap: It went up to 26% :woohoo:

We didn't give the chemo treatment, she wants him to feel a little bit better. And he IS! Now he's asking for food FREQUENTLY, and eating a GOOD AMOUNT each time. So chemo will be on Thursday. :D

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK! TCS was down yesterday when we went in for the follow-up hematocrit. But GOOD NEWS! :clap: It went up to 26% :woohoo:
We didn't give the chemo treatment, she wants him to feel a little bit better. And he IS! Now he's asking for food FREQUENTLY, and eating a GOOD AMOUNT each time. So chemo will be on Thursday. :D

:banana1:

Yay!

:heart3: :heart3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo: I can't believe how happy this makes me to hear that his hematocrit is on the rise :clap:. I just love that little guy so much and you too :hugs: and just want things to go smoothly each and everyday. Although, I think that is too much to ask, but heck, it is worth asking :cross: :D:D:D

Good luck tomorrow, with :king: Lazlo and his next treatment :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Once again, just :hugs: to all for all you positive thoughts and support! :heart3:

Laz got his chemo treatment today. :clap:

He gained SEVEN OUNCES since Tuesday LOL - he was back to a near low weight of 10 pounds, 3 ounces. Today he weighed in at 10 pounds, 10 ounces (and I stopped syringe feeding him anything as of yesterday, he was eating so much on his own!). :woohoo: She said he looks great and he's well hydrated. :clap:

Because they're just 10 minutes away, we're going to stick to this schedule - hematocrit on Tuesday, chemo on Thursday. We're on an every-other week schedule now, so we don't go back until the 15th. (Of course, she's out that Thursday, so we scheulded the chem for Friday).

This time we're keeping him on the ulcer meds. :)

Lazlo, you are SUCH a good boy!!!!!

violet

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news. Very encouraging. So very happy for you!

((((((HUGS)))))) and continued prayers for your sweet boy

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo: for SEVEN OUNCES!!!!! :D :D That is really, really good and I bet it has a lot to do with the ulcer meds. That has to be part of why he is eating so much on his own this week. His tummy feels SOOOOOOOO Good :lovegrin2: Continued vibes for these positive improvements!!!! Vibes Vibes Vibes Vibes Vibes Vibes Vibes !!!!!!!

Lazlo, you ARE such a GOOD GOOD GOOD BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :heart3::rub::rub::rub: Love you, little man :D and meowmy too :lovegrin:

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Laurie!  My heart is heavy for you and for Lazio.  Love and prayers for all.

Gloria

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:woohoo::banana1::woohoo::banana1::woohoo::banana1::woohoo::banana1::woohoo::banana1::woohoo::banana1:
Yeah Lazlo!!! You always come around, don't you little fighter? :heart3: You are a champ, little boy! We love love love LOVE you little man!! Keep going strong..... and no more scares for mommy and daddy, ok? :nono:

:rub: