Meet Wiggles

littlea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my girl Wiggles, adopted a few months ago.  The shelter had her listed as a Siamese but her fur is long and very soft. In the pic I took (first one), you can see a very unique feature which is her mane (long fur there on the sides) fans out on the sides of her face and sticks out til it makes a point. The next  2 pics are her adoption pics- good quality shots.  I guess they brushed her "side manes" back on her adoption pics. She has a very dainty, petite face but stockier body. Any ideas?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks guys. I don't know what she is but I call her my movie star she's so pretty! I hope I can find out at least what she may be mixed with just to be aware of any common health issues that may pop up for a particular breed. 

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Someone experienced in breeds will come along that may be able to give you some more insight into your beautiful kitty's background. Until then all I can do is admire :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Thanks guys. I don't know what she is but I call her my movie star she's so pretty! I hope I can find out at least what she may be mixed with just to be aware of any common health issues that may pop up for a particular breed. 
She is a real prettie, a true star!   Mixes are seldom easy to pinpoint. so I dont get exact what look alike, I presume the balinese,=  the longhair siamese, will be the nearest one.  They may be quite petite.  Also, the balinese often dont have the prolonged muzzle of modern siameses.

And yes, she is tabbby = lynx point.   Exactly what color of the point, Im not sure.   its not very dark this I can see.   Blue?

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is so beautiful and unusual. I love her eartufts, long furry tail, and those deep blue eyes.She is precious.Post more pics of her and love her.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She's beautiful! 
 In fact, that last picture is now featured on our blog - 

[article="33161"]Do Lynx It Picture Of The Week 1554​[/article]  

As I mentioned in the blog post, the coat pattern is called lynx. It's the combination of colorpoint (same as Siamese) and tabby (you can clearly see the M drawn on her forehead). The ear tufts and overall coat length make me think of Maine Coon. Maybe @GemsGem   would know more.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh wow ! Now that is one beautiful kitty :heart3:

She reminds me most of the Balinese cat breed, which is basically a long haired Siamese.
Those blue eyes are amazing & I just love her super long ear tuffs :heart4: