Meet Soshi, ninja master in training!!!

xisare

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yesterday we brought our second furry companion to home, to keep Akodo company while we're out working.

Meet Soshi, the Ninja Master (In training XD)

He was rescued by Operation Kindness in Plano,TX and it looks like he was part of a T&R program because one of his ears is notched (the right one).

He's such a cuddly ball, and as for now he's a total climber, my husband is his favorite tree :p, and this morning when I stepped into his room to say hi he actually started kneading my torso, so I think he likes us.

The only thing left is see how things with Akodo go, wish us luck!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
A big welcome to Soshi!  He's gorgeous!  Black cats rule (my big boy Paul is black).  It's great he is already kneading you - that's a sign he knows he's home.  Hope the introductions go well!

jujuz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's a very handsome boy. I love when they kneed it's so cute. Unfortunately, my guy thinks he should inject his claws into my flesh. He gets this far-away look of love while he's digging in. Ouch! 

If you accumulate them properly, I'm sure they will be just fine.

Best of luck with your new family member.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xisare

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everything is going very well :) and we learnt a few things about Soshi in the way

No way he could have been feral, he's just to cuddly and loves to sleep on your torso, he would even rest his head over your hear to sleep.

Now he does not only begs for attention, he demands it. he will come to you, butt whichever hand you have busy for pets (or your face) with his head and stay there until you give him what he wants. And if you change hands, he will go to the other one. He does not accept that you can be doing other things while petting him :p

Also, he loves to munch on my husband's beard, which I find quite cute and funny. Is that normal?