Meet Dipper’s Sister!

uhmkyrstin

Mama to a Purrfect Kitten
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to wait a few weeks before introducing Dipper’s new sister to make sure everything would work out..and now, I’ve seen that everything’s going to be perfect! Valentine, Valley for short, is my new spunky girl! She keeps Dipper on his toes and they love to play! She’s so sweet and a definite chunky monkey!! She’ll sleep anywhere and let’s out a loud purr when you rub behind her ears! I am so glad to have her in my life, and so is my other fur baby. He follows her around and licks her clean after she eats; they cuddle to sleep as well. He even runs full speed to her side at the slightest cry! I know that this doll eyed baby has a forever home with us. (:

Attachments

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!! Hoping you find this site to be friendly, warm, and informative..:thumbsup:

Vally is very cute...You can tell the love you feel for her... :redheartpump:

Now, Game on, for you to start posting stories about her!!!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I wanted to wait a few weeks before introducing Dipper’s new sister to make sure everything would work out..and now, I’ve seen that everything’s going to be perfect! Valentine, Valley for short, is my new spunky girl! She keeps Dipper on his toes and they love to play! She’s so sweet and a definite chunky monkey!! She’ll sleep anywhere and let’s out a loud purr when you rub behind her ears! I am so glad to have her in my life, and so is my other fur baby. He follows her around and licks her clean after she eats; they cuddle to sleep as well. He even runs full speed to her side at the slightest cry! I know that this doll eyed baby has a forever home with us. (:
Welcome to the CatSite. I live in Ca with my 4 fur babies and hope to see more pics of yours.