Matilda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good idea I just went and posted everyone on the other animal thread. So if anyone wants to see the whole zoo we have go check that out lol

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Ive had a crazy busy day but hopefully I'll be able to go on your thread tomorrow and I'll post a few of my favorite we have at our zoo and tell you a little bit about them.

Kittens are almost completely litter trained! Yayyy me lol less poop for me to clean up if the toys and sides of the walls. I think own is to little to get into the box so I think the messes I do find are from him but once he figured it out I know it won't take him long he is a smart cookie. They are now also cleaning up their two meals of KMR and kitten food. They are getting a full can each meal so I'm thinking about adding lunch now? Or is 3 meals a day to much?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No, in fact kittens can have 4 meals a day! They need lots of food to grow on!

Do you have a cake pan to put litter in for Owen? Anything small he can actually get into on his own for now? That would be good for him if you do.

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I was sitting in the play pen this morning I saw him doing the potty circle so I lifted him up and into the box. Well once he was in there he forgot about going and tried to eat the litter! So I don't mind picking up after him for a couple more days because the older kittens did the same thing when they were his age so hopefully he'll grow out of it like they did.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's easier for them when they have Mama to watch, but almost all of them catch on eventually!

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've got a few updated pictures of everyone! They have grown so much!

Trunchbull
IMG_4628.JPG
IMG_4630.JPG
IMG_4629.JPG

Miss Honey
IMG_4689.JPG
IMG_4690.JPG

Bruce

IMG_4607.JPG
IMG_4606.JPG

Lavender
IMG_4707.JPG

IMG_4649.JPG

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My phone started to glitch out so here are the other two kittens lol
Wilfred
IMG_4471.JPG
IMG_4477.JPG

Owen
IMG_4663.JPG

IMG_4665.JPG

Owen is so hard to get pictures of because he is such a dark chocolate black color.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Is that the tiniest bit of white on Owen's chinny-chin-chin, or just a reflection? Those kittens are ADORABLE! Of course, the torties are to die for, in my book!

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are adorable, I notice it looks like they all have the exact eye color.
Right they are a grayish color right now! So cute the only two that still have blue eyes are Owen and Lavender. Owen is a week behind so I think they will start to change this week. But Lavender is looking like she might keep her baby blues.
Is that the tiniest bit of white on Owen's chinny-chin-chin, or just a reflection? Those kittens are ADORABLE! Of course, the torties are to die for, in my book!
Yes Owen has the cutest little white hairs on his chin, belly and legs! He is literally so hard to get good photos of but is the cutest little thing ever! He definitely has a soft spot in my heart! I wish I could keep them all. ❤

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One of the reasons I canNOT foster or rescue (although if I had a car, I would do SOMETHING with rescues). I would become a crazy cat lady in a month, with 15 of them running amok in my house, and Hekitty having a hissy fit! My fostering would become an EPIC FAIL!!! You have far, far more willpower than I do. That said, I REALLY think that I'd have enough sense to know that I would HAVE to give them up to their proper forever homes. I think. Really. I do. Um....

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found a home for Miss Honey! One of my teachers recently lost her kitten and has been interested in the kittens but hasn't made anything official yesterday she asked to see "her" kitten and said that she officially wants her. So bittersweet!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, WONDERFUL for Miss Honey! And she will be where you can kinda keep up with her progress, not going off "away" somewhere.

libertysgoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bruce has been adopted we are in the process of setting up a meet and greet sometime this week to meet his new family! From what I've heard of them they sound like really great people! I'm so excited.
We are trying to get them in for spay and neuters on the 9th of May. Everything is moving along for these precious little guys.
I'm so tempted to take Trunchbull of the adoption sites and keep her but I know she will enjoy being in a home where she can have all the attention to herself! She is such a spunky little thing.