Massachusetts organization looking for full-time puppy raisers

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NEADS (National Education for Assistance Dog Services) is looking for people in the New England area to raise puppies to be trained as service dogs. More info and to apply here:

Additional info: Massachusetts organization looking for full-time puppy raisers

Support to this great organization is always appreciated :) They had a booth at a fair several years ago and brought along some puppies for people to interact with and I think they had some demos on what type of things the puppies are trained to do as a service dog.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope they find some good people to do this. Such a rewarding job. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
Thanks for posting this.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
NEADS (National Education for Assistance Dog Services) is looking for people in the New England area to raise puppies to be trained as service dogs.
I wish I lived in the New England area because I would love to be able to raise a puppy to be trained as a service dog. This is a wonderful opportunity! :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a friend who once volunteered with NEADS as part of a college class. She loved it.

Feel free to share on social media, dog groups, etc :) I browsed the NEADS web site and there's a shop there where you can buy stuff to support the organization, sponsor a dog, support someone who is raising money to purchase a service dog for themselves or a family member etc (it can cost as much as $8000 :eek3:).