March Contest: Draw Me a Picture!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally agree with Miss M in the comments section.  Just awesome.  Are you guys still just using MSPaint??....would not believe you can do so much with it.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is looking amazing!  I hope you keep a copy at each stage as the basic design and colour are lovely here.  The colours are so intense.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   That is SO true!   Have you done another one with the consequences of  'still eat it' ? 

Loving your cutsie gray cat. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@Merlin2000    I actually saw this drawing last night, but on my "netbook", which is like a miniature laptop, with a 9 inch x 5 inch screen.  I was blown away, because the drawing looks to be in "3-D".  I could not believe it, so today I am viewing it on a desktop with larger screen.  And It still looks 3-D....Also, when I saw it in the "view all" or "gallery" views, the way you progressed to the final drawing is very revealing.

Can you tell me again, what an "O" level in Art is, over there?  I mean, how many years of study is that?

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

@Merlin2000    I actually saw this drawing last night, but on my "netbook", which is like a miniature laptop, with a 9 inch x 5 inch screen.  I was blown away, because the drawing looks to be in "3-D".  I could not believe it, so today I am viewing it on a desktop with larger screen.  And It still looks 3-D....Also, when I saw it in the "view all" or "gallery" views, the way you progressed to the final drawing is very revealing.

Can you tell me again, what an "O" level in Art is, over there?  I mean, how many years of study is that?
It does look a bit " 3-D" but that's accidental must be something to do with the colours . The "O Level " I have in art is an educational qualification you sit at school when your sixteen you do two years course work too , it's pretty basic well below an art degree . It's the only training I ever had and I didn't purse further training so I am pretty much self taught . The MS Paint I figured out how to use myself there weren't any computers back in the 70's when I was at school . I've always liked art and enjoy doing it , but it's very much a hobby

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hey @Merlin2000, that would make a really nice table mat or cat feeding mat.  Or maybe a card. 

catzsnot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow  that's some picture using paint!  It would make an excellent card.:)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Good idea table mats MServant  lets open a factory and make millions
In my dreams. 
    Sadly without copy write we could see all out work somewhere in a world where everyone appreciated cats as much as we do. 
   Maybe the makings of some new TCS products. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  @MoochNNoodles, you made it here!  'Stretch' looks very happy, and I'm loving that little heart nose of hers. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Only a few days left to submit your masterpieces! Get on it people! :clap::clap::clap::lol3:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked "cat mats" ...lol....but I guess you guys already took out the "copyright" on that.  "making millions"....i am so there....can I just get your coffee or something.?   lol

What a cool idea the quilts and mosaics, or puzzles are.   Your artist brain is from out of this world.