March Contest: Draw Me a Picture!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'll call it: "cat 3"

Title changed to: "I dare you to draw me" kitty......as suggested by @Mani, "based on the kitty facial expression"......LOL
Hey @cat nap, you are doing yourself a terrible disservice here, your second picture is great!  Your techniques are really developing, and the expression on your cat's face is brilliant.
  Very mischievous. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, this is so different and fabulous colours!  If I saw this as a panel or tile I'd have to have it to put up in my bathroom, it's lovely,  such fun. 

moricrest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

@MoriCrest   You are very creative.  I love the colours in both drawings.

Does Smeagol actually like water, or taking baths?
thank

ya, from all of my cats, smeagol is the one that love to take a bath,

i like to bathing smeagol,

but Mori is behave the other way, it really difficult to bathing her, and it always end with another scar for me~

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is the finished picture of " Vincent Van Cat " and my final picture for the March contest , I've tried to get the fur texture right and the light and shade .He looks a bit like a thug to me the kind of Kitty that would make most Kitties run for their cat flap

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't run from vincent Van Cat anless he showed me his teeth and hackles with a hiss:   I think he looks a fine cat to try and get to know.  I am very impressed at how you have mastered this technique to capture kitty stripes!

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I wouldn't run from vincent Van Cat anless he showed me his teeth and hackles with a hiss:   I think he looks a fine cat to try and get to know.  I am very impressed at how you have mastered this technique to capture kitty stripes!
Thank you , Tallulah was a great model for his stripes pretty much worked from her classic tabby markings to get the effect .

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll call it: "cat 3"

Title changed to: "I dare you to draw me" kitty......as suggested by @Mani, "based on the kitty facial expression"......LOL
Hey @cat nap, you are doing yourself a terrible disservice here, your second picture is great!  Your techniques are really developing, and the expression on your cat's face is brilliant.
LOL...."looks a bit like a thug".....lol.    No, but he does look fast, and those paws look dangerous, so maybe I would not stare at him for too long, or turn my back on Vincent Van Cat.

Very nice fur, looks thick and luxurious.  Those eyes look too real, (I must look away now...lol)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this is my 4th entry:

I said I would wait to post it, but changed my mind.  (don't cats change their minds all the time?....They go towards one thing, see something and follow it) lol

I'll call it:   Spotty the Laundry Cat

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Watching T.V. with my Cat.

ps. LOL. thanks @Mani,   totally a better title, I'll have to change it then....LOL
This is a lovely picture this reminds me of how Tallulah sits buy me watching TV . It's a very good line drawing cat nap

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hey @lazy, loving your techniques in your pictures and use of colour, it is amazing how everyone has such individual styles.   All 3 of your cat pictures are stunning.  

This thread is such an inspiration, it is wonderful @Anne - thank you!  
Like Merlin2000 says, I would have these hung on my wall, all so different yet beautiful.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it.  The cat looks more worried than that snail. I'd say the snail has a chance. 

the contest is open till march 28, so I will take your last answer as "never say never"...
.LOL  

I also like that you are doing-using so many different techniques.(I know you said you have to help friends move, but you always get coffee breaks, LOL, make sure )

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I seem to have lost my free flowing paint hand but Mouse sitting on top of me while I work doesn't help much, so here are my latest works. 

Mouse take over....  this is what it's been like the past 2 weeks since Mouse decided he would become a between me and my lap top lap cat. 

missm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh wow, I haven't visited this thread for a few days and there was a bomb of brilliant paintings/drawings!! Merlin I love the snail pic and Vincent Van Cat! and MServant, I totally understand the Mouse take over pic