March Contest: Draw Me a Picture!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It's entirely for fun! I may do another one if I have the time. Maybe one about me crocheting with cat in lap, or perhaps of my three ferals running for their cat food dishes. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Casseopia, the look of intent on that fly hunting kitty is classic, and going by the shape of kitty's belly there is quite a high success rate there. 

I would just love to walk in to a room with all your pictures hung up all the way round the walls.  What a happy room it would be. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Here are the three ferals that I feed. This is what they look like after I put the dishes out for them. I usually hover by and look at them from above, so this is the angle here -

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

It's entirely for fun! I may do another one if I have the time. Maybe one about me crocheting with cat in lap, or perhaps of my three ferals running for their cat food dishes. 
Thanks, @Anne, I know you drew one with your 3 ferals eating and it made me smile.

I was hoping to see the one with you "crocheting" and your cat sitting in your lap.   Because A: it looks to be you have the most comfortable sleeping cat, where he/she can sleep anywhere (computer, lap, while hands are moving above him) ; or B: you have the longest arms so as not to disturb the cat....LOL

@Casseopia, the look of intent on that fly hunting kitty is classic, and going by the shape of kitty's belly there is quite a high success rate there. 

I would just love to walk in to a room with all your pictures hung up all the way round the walls.  What a happy room it would be. 

LOL.....@Casseopia,  MServant said it the best.....LOL.....That fly is doomed....and Morgana looks so "Intent", but I really think Morgana should have her own comic strip, too, because poor "comic garfield" would not stand a chance.

What is really interesting to me, is that your drawings look so "simple" , but they are NOT, because each time I see them, I notice something different.  So creative.  thanks.
I love looking at these artworks! Beautiful job, everyone!
@Draco, I think your entry is amazing too, and I know you said that you work everyday with paint, but if you have the time, can you throw in one more, too.  

Looking at them and at the "caption this" thread makes my day.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

LOL.....@Casseopia,  MServant said it the best.....LOL.....That fly is doomed....and Morgana looks so "Intent", but I really think Morgana should have her own comic strip, too, because poor "comic garfield" would not stand a chance.

Seconded.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Loving your imagination, and ability to get in down in 'paint'   
    I see TCS world card before me!

linkfarm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will try again if I get time. Things are getting pretty busy here now. There have been some great pictures posted. What a talented lot you are.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I think I like this one the best out of the ones I've done , it's my cat tribute to Bowie's "Space Oddity" such a wonderful song , this is definitely my final entry

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I think I like this one the best out of the ones I've done , it's my cat tribute to Bowie's "Space Oddity" such a wonderful song , this is definitely my final entry

Ahhhh,  not the final....really?
 But your imagination is so wild. I guess if its a time constraint, I could understand.

That last one in space "ground control to major tom" just blew my mind.....lol.

I did hear the bowie song in my head as the cat was floating in space.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL....I am cracking up......"why does he not want to play?.." "Help"  

I was going to say, such great looking form on Mouse, but I just can't .  LOL   He does have great form and  He looks so proud..  lol.  But his question threw me.

missm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG this is absolutely gorgeous!! I loooove it!