Mando! The Mandalorian.

mando!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mando! A true apex predator in the environment that we live in. Small city downtown. I don't care what or how scary your dog is. For his/her safety please keep him/her off my property and away from him. This is for your dogs safety and well being. I won't be responsible for any vet or medical bills. The last situation with a dog and their owner called the police after being severely injured by Mando. I had him harnessed and leashed. I was video chatting with a friend on my phone. The dog wasn't even leashed. He took the dogs eye out sliced his nose open. I didn't see exactly what Mando did. But I did hear a dog wine from pain. I looked up and the owner was running towards Mando with his hand out going to grab him. But he's way faster, way more agile than a guy over 6ft. He moved over at the last second and the guy missed him. Well, he attached himself to the back of the guys calf and just opened his mouth as wide as the guys leg and just sank his teeth right into him. At this point I froze for a second. Everything happened so fast. So now Mando is fully attached to the guys calf, he's a tall, lanky, and clumsy. Also he's still on a 5ft leash while I was sitting on my porch stairs. So I got up and went to grab Mando by the back of the neck to peel him off the guys leg. The guy goes by his dog (wich was dying) on the sidewalk and calls the police. I was bite by a dog and I want him put down and tested for rabies. So I opened my door and tossed him inside and stood right in front of my door. The cop came surprisingly quick. Jolly on the spot, you could say. He comes up to me and said " sir. Let me see your dog" I said "Sir, I don't own a dog " he said "let me ask you one more time, let me see your dog" I repeated myself. Then he said "you know that I can charge you for lying to me " so I said "sir, there is no dog on this property " he said "oh yeah, what's on the other side of that leash that around your wrist?" I looked down. Sure enough, I still had the leash on my wrist. I forgot. Mando is very protective and has a terrible temper. He can get to a point and lose it. He is a different animal than. So I know that he is already mad. So I asked the cop to please step back a little and I opened the door. Mando flew out immediately looking around for the next fight. I put both hands on him and just started saying his name massaging him and telling him to calm down. The cop comes up to us and looks at him for a few seconds and said "that's a cat" I just said "yeah it is sir" this whole time that guy was yelling at the cop to do something. Then the cop turned around and told the guy to stop yelling and let me get some more information. Then the cop turned back around and looked at me and said "where did this exactly happen?" I said "you see that eyeball at the bottom of the stairs?" He turned around and bent down to look, you could see the shock on his face for a second. He said "oh my God that is a eyeball " by then the guy was getting louder and louder saying "what are you going to do?" To the cop. The cop looked at him and said "sir, calm down. But we don't have any policies for cat bites on private property " my heart fell to floor. And I was holding back tears after hearing the cop say that, I was literally scared that they would take him. Then the guy was yelling "what am I supposed to do?" Repeatedly. The cop looked at him and said "I suggest you take your dog to the vet and then go to the hospital. Oh and Sir, why isn't your dog leashed? You know that it's against the law to not have your dog leashed in public?" They guy looked at the cop really stupid. Then a van came up and the guy grabbed his dog and got in the vehicle and left. The cop was walking back to his car and turned around and said "you watch him " I said yes Sir " This is the 31.8lbs lynx and bengal hybrid Mando. The Mandalorian. A true assassin. He's protective. Follows me around the house. Has to always see me if I'm in the house. Not afraid of water or snow. Growls like a dog. Not afraid of any animal or guys. He let's women and girls get away with everything, he definitely treats females a lot better and has never ending patience with them. He has never lost his temper to a female. He can stand up and box with his hands. He can climb. 30 feet up a cedar in seconds. And climb down with a squirrel in his mouth. His teeth are like nothing you have never ever seen on a domestic cat. Well, he's not. His bottom incisors are the same size as his top. They overlap each other. He has holes in the roof of his mouth for the bottom ones to go into. So he can fit them, to be able to close his mouth. He loves raw meat, especially bacon. He can come when I call his name. 14 months old. All wheel drive (not declawed). Here's a few photos of the small city downtown apex predator, Mando! The Mandalorian. Cats rule and dogs drool 🤤 hahaha a old line from a kids film. I don't condone his killing or hurting people and animals, but mistakes have been made. Everyone out there! Love your pets. Go out of your way for them. Make time for them. Just you and them. Give them strong hugs. Even give them kisses. Take care, love you all!

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You sure he is a mix of lynx and bengal?? With 32 pounds and being lean and very able, he must have some wild cat mixed in, but I dont see no bengal nor lynx in him.

Im not good on the new breeds based on half big wild cats. But something its almost surely... An F3 or F4??

Do avoid raw pork, thus also raw bacon. There is a danger of the Auyesky? disease. Its not harmful for humans, but for cats.
In Sweden, we have a very tight vet control of slaugher pigs, so In Sweden, we dont have this Auyesky disease.... but abroads it tends to be diffrently.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Love your story!

He's gorgeous, a large domestic tabby and a very handsome boy. I don't see anything unusual about his teeth, but it's always fun to see our pets as special and unique. (I'm secretly convinced one of my boys is part Polar Bear :wink: )