Making Progress With Little Lady...

Issyhart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. As imported before, I am making small progress with Little Lady, the stray cat that I've been feeding since about late August. She not only follows me around when i am outside feeding her and another stray cat, but once she's done eating she will rub up on my legs. She dies this for quite some time too. She loves it when i pet her while she's rubbing up against my legs. She will stick her tail straight up in the sir and I have even noticed that she commences to "make biscuits".. when I stop petting her, she will start again to rub herself on my legs. She will do this for as long as I'm outside with her. I also feed her up on the stairs now. I think she wants a

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is sweet. Since I’m new to your thread are you going to tnr? Or take her in?
The way you describe her rubbing I’d say she’s marking you as “mom”

Remember kitten season is coming

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Issyhart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi trudy1 and than you for your post.. My original post about Little Lady is about that she is a stray that I've been feeding since late August. Thanks to the great suggestions on this site, she comes up the stairs that you see in the picture and comes inside every so often but doesn't stay. There's another stray cat Tabitha, who I also feed and does the same. I would love to take her in.. Little Lady started rubbing on my legs about a week ago. She doesn't let me pick her up and she's a bit unsure about coming inside and staying.. I'm being very patient with her as i do not want to scare her off..

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is so great! Especially that your goal is to eventually forever home these babies.
No more fear of predators, chased by males, having kittens just to watch them die, being hungry. Going to a place where they are warm, fed and loved...what could be better?

Thanks for the tread. Always fills me with joy to read stories that have potential for a great outcome.

Now if we could only treat each other like that....

Keep the faith