Maia and Foley's vet check uph

maiaelizabeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maia and Foley had their physical on Friday. Maia is 10 pounds and Foley 14. Their health is good overall. I just need to brush their teeth more often. Foley is borderline gingivitis and I am cleaning his teeth with a gauze because i Lost his toothbrush. I bought the C.E.T. dental treats tuna flavor and they do not seem to like it. They smell like dry fish no wonder they don't eat it. LOL. theyre so expensive though. Maia has rolls of fat which i had thought was something bad. the doctor told me that was the equivalent of a humans belly fat... she called her plump :( i am feeding them less now. and i also bought them the drinkwell platinum water fountain. they dont seem overly excited about it but are using it. Thank God everything is fine. I just wanted to share it with you.

Also Foley is a baby. the vets office is a mile away from home and he yowled like somebody had him in jail or something... he was good once we were there. and then again when we got in the car he started crying. Maybe he doesnt like cars because thats how his mom died. he probably saw everything the poor thing :(