Lumelang..from Johannesburg,sa..

Mama_Nala

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello..
My mummy isnt gudt at this sort of stuff so i decided to take over...
Im Nala..
20170616_012936.jpg
my Daddy adopted me from the pet shelter for my Mummys birthday when i was 2 months (i think..hihihi)
Iv been hiding a big secret from her..see Daddy didnt ask if i was a boy or a girl..and told Mummy i was a girl..but my smart mummy kept asking till she found you and finally got the ryt answer..im a boy...hihihi..
Im very happy,growing fast,eating my mothers dreadlocks.. (she doesnt like that at all..but i cant help myself..hihihi..)
Cant wait to make new friends..
P.S...thank you for helping my parents understand alil bit more about us...just dont give all our secrets away...

Signing off from Mummys lap
Nala

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Mama_Nala, once again, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm welcome to you :wave3:

Glad that you were adopted by your loving cat mummy :clap:

Do hang around and do post more photos of yourself for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mama_Nala

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank u all..

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mama_Nala:

Maybe tell us about life in Jo-Berg? South Africa is a fascinating place, especially for those of us who don't live there. (There's places for threads like that.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mama_Nala

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi..Mama here..had to fight for fone from my adorable yet naughty Nala...i would love to share..guide me where and il tell u all abt the insane underlines we face...black woman owns a black (even thou hes actually black n white) cat..

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi..Mama here..had to fight for fone from my adorable yet naughty Nala...i would love to share..guide me where and il tell u all abt the insane underlines we face...black woman owns a black (even thou hes actually black n white) cat..
The Cat Lounge

I'd start by going there, and introducing yourself.

I hear that SA is insane, but has its grand wonders, too. Like the USA.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello..
My mummy isnt gudt at this sort of stuff so i decided to take over...
Im Nala..
View attachment 184422 my Daddy adopted me from the pet shelter for my Mummys birthday when i was 2 months (i think..hihihi)
Iv been hiding a big secret from her..see Daddy didnt ask if i was a boy or a girl..and told Mummy i was a girl..but my smart mummy kept asking till she found you and finally got the ryt answer..im a boy...hihihi..
Im very happy,growing fast,eating my mothers dreadlocks.. (she doesnt like that at all..but i cant help myself..hihihi..)
Cant wait to make new friends..
P.S...thank you for helping my parents understand alil bit more about us...just dont give all our secrets away...

Signing off from Mummys lap
Nala
Welcome mighty Lion Queenlet Nala! You are extremely cute, aren't you? I'm pretty sure you know you are. There are 3 of us here and the Queen, Tarifa by name, loves to munch on the servant's hair, so we know all about that. The servant has to be quick, because her hair is 3' long and wiry, and it would not be good all for Tarifa to eat that! What it this thing about hair? :lovecat4: We all hope you enjoy it here at TCS and will post frequently, including pictures! All the best to you, tiny beauty!