Love Names For Your Furkids

heyitsfae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
urgh, I feel like mine are SUPER embarrassing. Here goes:

Artemis: Artie, Artie Cat, Princess, Fuzz Butt, "my beautiful girl", Munchkin, Baby Girl, Dumpling

Winston: Winnie, Fancy Pants, Winnie Pooh, Winnie Poop, Poop Nugget, Poop Face (reserved for his more annoying moments), Chubster

Basically, we call them everything but their actually names. :lol:

fiorya

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Daisy: Daisy-kitty, my girl, girlie, crazy one, crazy kitty, pretty kitty, gorgeous. My sister calls her Tremors, because that's a nickname for Daisy Johnson in "Agents of Shield."

Iris: Irish (and when she pulls off some daring trick while playing, I say it's "the luck of the Irish"), Iwish, Osiris, crazy kitty, pretty kitty, kiddo, my little monster. My dad calls her Ursula, like the villain from "The Little Mermaid."

You can kind of tell their personalities from the nicknames :lol:

PippaRory21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aurora: Rory (said in baby voice), cat
Kiara: Cutie Kiara, cuddly kitty
Cookie: grumpy kitty :biggrin:
Captain Jack Sparrow: jackie-poo, fat cat
Bella: ella-bella, bellatrix (from Harry Potter)

None of the others really have nicknames:catrub:

PippaRory21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oops... I "forgot" the most embarrassing one..... Jacks other name is Mr. Princess Floofypants
:crackup:

adventuregirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Mini who just recently passed away was Minimoo. My new guy Oscar has only been home with me a couple of days, but he is Big Guy or Buddy. My cat I had growing up - Garfield was affectionately called Gardee by everyone in my family- no idea who came up with it but it stuck!