Love Names For Your Furkids

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
It's time to 'fess up. You know you have love names for your fur babies that are different from their given names. It's time to swallow your pride and tell us all the silly names you use for them.

I have no shame, so I'll start.

Chocolate: Chokkins, Chockey Puck, Fluffy Puffkins, Fluffits, Choco-colatta, Kerfuffle, Mama's Baby Girl, Kerpuffle (my husband's variation on Kerfuffle), Miss Chocolate, Baby Kitten

Velcro: Velcritty, Velocrat, Zorch, Velociraptor, Clack Bittius, Here-He-Is-Wasn't -He?, Velly Belly, Crow

Darwin: Dar-Dar, Darth Vader, Darmadillo (he lies on his back like the armadillo with the Lone Star beer in its paws), Darwinian, Dar-Diddle-Dumpling, Darfinkle, Fire Engine

See? If I can do it, you can, too. I'll bet we find some great - and some strange- names!

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nightfury - Fury, Furry

Link - Linker, Brat, Sir Linkalot, Linker McLinkin, Trouble

Rocket - Fuzzbutt, ImLittle, Wittle

I think Fury is the only one we call by a nickname more than a name. The other two get nicknamed when they are in trouble or causing trouble mostly.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Charlie: Charp, Charlie-man, Little Dude, Little Friend, Furry Guy, Orange Cutesicle (I thought this one was genius when I came up with it; like an orange popsicle, :)), and then the more standard pet names: buddy, bud, cutie...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's time to 'fess up. You know you have love names for your fur babies that are different from their given names. It's time to swallow your pride and tell us all the silly names you use for them.

I have no shame, so I'll start.

Chocolate: Chokkins, Chockey Puck, Fluffy Puffkins, Fluffits, Choco-colatta, Kerfuffle, Mama's Baby Girl, Kerpuffle (my husband's variation on Kerfuffle), Miss Chocolate, Baby Kitten

Velcro: Velcritty, Velocrat, Zorch, Velociraptor, Clack Bittius, Here-He-Is-Wasn't -He?, Velly Belly, Crow

Darwin: Dar-Dar, Darth Vader, Darmadillo (he lies on his back like the armadillo with the Lone Star beer in its paws), Darwinian, Dar-Diddle-Dumpling, Darfinkle, Fire Engine

See? If I can do it, you can, too. I'll bet we find some great - and some strange- names!
My goodness you have a lot of nick names. I only had one name for Buddy (my little orange and white dude). He was my Sunshine. The other 7 cats were all my sweethearts.

RaeHan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lol! So true:) I call our Russian Blue girl Monkey, Rabbit, all kinds of animals that she isn't!!!

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, my nicknames are truly said with love. Honest. :angel3:

Shadow: B**chy kitty, brat.
Montressor: Needy kitty, needy boy.
Midway: Destructo-boy.

All three are just called "cat" when they are in trouble.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ms. Pepe: Pep, Pepper, the PepMonster (oh, the trouble she got into when she was a kitten!)
Amber Louise: Amber de Bamber, Miss Amber
Mollipop: Molli, Molli-Polli, Schnooker-Jo, Hey Babe
Tabitha: Tabby, Tabby Babby, Babble-Girl (man, can that girl babble on and on!)
Muffin: Miss Muffin, Muffin-Stuffin, Miss Priss

Jacqueline: Jackie, The Beast (you don't want to know the rest of them, trust me)

mittens97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

that is hilarious ! i call my cat, mittens ,"naughty mitten" when she is acting up! or just bad cat lol

mittens97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i have only a few nicknames for my kitten, her name is mittens! I call her stinky, stinky mitten, grey-fuzz, or turd ball when she's acting silly! ;)
Other than that i call her sweetheart miss beautiful!

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Us too!

Laelia: Lee-lee, Scaredy-cat, Your girl (to DH).
Snickers: Snicker-ickers, Fluffybutt, Tarb (Brat backwards), Dorkbutt.
Toothless: Toofers, Goofball, My baybee, Trouble.
Cinder: Cinder-inder, Pretty girl, Houdini, (she's always ditching her collar).

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh god, I don't even think I could list them all out! I will literally call Gizmo whatever random made up name that comes to mind. It all started with my previous kitty. There's Mookie-mouse, Smudgey. I don't even know what these things mean. :lol:

bluebirdy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have too many.

Meow Meow - Meowdymeow, The Purr Monster
Lillie - Lilyboo, Ms. Kneady (goes with my bathrobe which she loves and kneads on every day "the bathrobe of knead").

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mildred Rose Dickens - Mildred, Milly, Milly Rose, Rosie D, Pickle, Monkey, Milly Sue, Silly-kins, Miss Demando, Hooligan, Tickle Toes, Huntress, Scooby Doo, Zoomie Monster, and the Little Dickens.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
The nicknames I have are not as creative as many here.

Diamond - Monster cat, the Terror, Mr. Ruff (he has a great ruff.) He's a bit of a bully, but he's my kitty and I love him. :redheartpump: I still have to keep him in a separate room when I leave the house. :(

Seal - Mr. Shy, Mr. Sugar, Sweetheart (more so than the others,) Sugar Baby, Sammy the Seal, Mr. Snugs

Leonid - Godzilla cat, Golden Godzilla, Golden Boy, Boss, Lover, Mr. Handsome

And I have a new cat, Lilah. She is a dilute Torbie. I call her "Mouthy" sometimes. :D She has a sweet trilling meow that she uses frequently and her love bites are a little rough.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Kitty: "Lun-Kit-Whats your name?...here Kitty"

Luna: Luna-tuna, Little Shit

My dog has many more names Bosco: Bosco-boy, Paco, Bubba, Bubby, baby-boy, cutie-fruity, cutie-rootie, "so cute you make sugar taste sour"

littlecatt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love reading all of these!

Finn: Finnster, Finnigan, Finnkins, Finley, Finny, handsome, big boy, wildcat, little lion, noodle