Louise went to sleep today

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don;t know if I can get these photos to fit the post, but here are some photos of the memorial I have with her ashes.
I especially love the poem on the candle and the little angel holding her. The color is brighter in the room.
I have been jotting down memories in a journal thoughts of her as they pop into my mind as I go about my day..things that she used to do that bring either a tear or a smile or laugh to me.
If anyone is having a hard time these past days, weeks, months..or years, I highly suggest a memory journal. It has helped me so much!
View attachment 468798View attachment 468799View attachment 468800
A memorial place fit for a queen. GranolaLouise GranolaLouise this brings a (bittersweet) tear to my eye. ❤

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Great idea, a journal. I know some people write messages to their loved ones that they then send down a creek or a river. I planted some narcissus and daffodils recently for Zorro, near his favorite tree. What an incredibly sweet saucer face she has! I know it doesn’t seem so now but the grief does begin to transmogrify itself into joy…you can’t touch Louise, but you can feel her, the goodness of her, all around you; down deep, she would not want you to be sad, but just feel the peace and the love of her.