Look what I can do!

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rain is learning some feline agility moves! She's getting really good at the tunnel and beginner hurdles! Sorry for the less than great videography, but she's so fast that it's hard to catch her with the camera! If you listen closely, you can hear a few clicks from her training clicker. She is clicker trained. ;)
She JUST learned how to leap the hurdle, and now we can't stop her, LOL! :runningcat:

YouTube Video: Rain runs the tunnel and clears the beginner hurdle!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That music was just one of the stock tracks, but yep... it did seem to fit the bill! She was going so quickly that it was a feat to align the camera with her action, while also working the teaser and the clicker! So apologies to all for the lousy "cinematography" and "Vertical Video Syndrome". I'll be posting progress videos as she builds her skill and learns new things. She's a quick study and rather photogenic in the eyes of this proud "Mom", so I'm sure we will have many more to come... She woke me up this morning wanting to play and chirping for her "feather duster". As soon as I brought it out of hiding, she ran right through her tunnel and leapt up to the platform, so it's quite apparent that she really likes this sport!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That music was just one of the stock tracks, but yep... it did seem to fit the bill! She was going so quickly that it was a feat to align the camera with her action, while also working the teaser and the clicker! So apologies to all for the lousy "cinematography" and "Vertical Video Syndrome". I'll be posting progress videos as she builds her skill and learns new things. She's a quick study and rather photogenic in the eyes of this proud "Mom", so I'm sure we will have many more to come... She woke me up this morning wanting to play and chirping for her "feather duster". As soon as I brought it out of hiding, she ran right through her tunnel and leapt up to the platform, so it's quite apparent that she really likes this sport!
I'll look forward to them and your allowed to be a proud mom she's beautiful and clever. We are all proud mom's.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my whiskers, she is SO funny! I wish I had a video of what she just did! Rain just grabbed the target wand off the desk, hopped up onto her platform, then down to the floor and over the hurdle and then through the tunnel while carrying it in her mouth! She is INTO this! :yess: