Little A is laying it on thick...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hes making me feel like such a horrible horrible meowmy. i was doing some more late night cleaning. and noticed the food bowls for the baby kittens was empty so of course i filled it. not noticig little A went between my legs into the closet and shut the door up and went to lay down.

Fast foward a few hours. I wake up to horrible squaling. assuming that one of the kitens is stuck on something (one got stuck earlier on the kitty tree) no one stuck and than another squal, from the closet.

I open it up and Little A bolts out. and proceeds to smother is meomy in affection. Until he released i was the one who shut the door to start with
now hes laying it on and snubbing me. Rolling around by Steve purring on the sleeping steve, and all the while giving me dirty looks.

What a mean mean furbaby he is being meowmy didnt mean to shut the door.

however the forever clingy to his meowmy loki is sleeping snuggly up against me right now making it hard to type..

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did the same thing to Tiggy last Friday.......he went in a closet and I didn't see him.......spent from 8:15 till 5:30 in there, bless his little heart. He was so lovey afterwards.......I felt awful!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thy do know how to lay it on, don't they?? the other night I almost shut Eros's head in the fridge! He likes to try to get in there and I swear I looked, but didn't see him and went ot shut it.... why can't I shut it all the way??? Oh, it's Eros's head

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Thy do know how to lay it on, don't they?? the other night I almost shut Eros's head in the fridge! He likes to try to get in there and I swear I looked, but didn't see him and went ot shut it.... why can't I shut it all the way??? Oh, it's Eros's head
oh dear, lol a couple of mine like to do that too and yes little a is still laying it on.