Lion The Mood Changer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittysodaa

Giving Kitties A Home
Adult Cat
Purraise
She might have licked something sticky. She does live in a park! I wouldn't worry about it yet. Only if it persists past the time that sticky stuff would normally wear off.

Here's the thing: somebody had these cats neutered. That requires a vet, a trap or carrier, transportation, money, and a lot of effort. Being Singapore, it may be a government program. Or it might be a private citizen. But whoever it is, they must have a vet they use in the area, and there's probably somebody who is feeding them and providing health care.

Does your city have local Facebook pages? You may be able to join a cat group there and find out who's responsible for the park cats. Some cat neutering programs have a centralized number you can call if you think one of the cats is sick.

I don't want to advise you to do anything that might frustrate the efforts of whoever is having the park cats neutered. The best thing would be to find that person/group and help them.
Yes, I know that. We have been trying to find the source but there isn't any. Most people just throw food for them. Usually, a team would neuter a cat and bring it to a shelter but there are still many many cats outside that has been neutered. Do you suggest us calling the shelter so to bring her in?

She looks like she had a wound under her jaw. Her drooling has not stopped since yesterday. Also, people told me she was "sick" which I agree.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh. That doesn't look good. Do you think somebody at the shelter would help her get seen by a vet?