Let's See Your Orange/cream Females

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine She'll show up now and then, but she's a middle aged kitty now, so no cute kitten pics (sometimes wish I'd seen her as a kitten) and she's spayed, so no mama and baby pics. She's also an only cat, so no sibling pics. So nothing too exciting to post. She does try to participate in the pic of the months contests. :camera:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine She'll show up now and then, but she's a middle aged kitty now, so no cute kitten pics (sometimes wish I'd seen her as a kitten) and she's spayed, so no mama and baby pics. She's also an only cat, so no sibling pics. So nothing too exciting to post. She does try to participate in the pic of the months contests. :camera:
:hellocomputer::winkcat:Oh there are LOTS of threads we would to see her in: Show us the whiskers, Show me the eyes, Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! Cat Selfies,Tender moments, Post your sleeping beauties!! and many , many more. Hint, hint, hint, :p :camera::lovecat2:

Kid Indie

Samus Aran's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
This thread is gold, I didn't know about the stat of females being 20% from males. Interesting. You all have some sweet looking oranges! Here's my 6 month Female Oriental Mix, Samus Aran.

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread is gold, I didn't know about the stat of females being 20% from males. Interesting. You all have some sweet looking oranges! Here's my 6 month Female Oriental Mix, Samus Aran.
Kid Indie Kid Indie - Welcome to TCS - and welcome to your beautiful bounty hunter golden girl too - to the Photos Forum! The first shot here - and that of your avatar - would be an absolute gem in this thread as well:

Cat Selfies

Dionnep7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awww some of your girls look exactly like mine as kittens!! This is punkin... She's an awesome kitty with a calm, yet playful demeanor, likes naps with her long legs stretched out (shocker!)
and small pieces of paper roller up - makes a great pretty item! Oh and caps. She's such a blessing and loves to snuggle but fine on her own curled up under the duvet if I'm busy. She loves her Bengal "sister" but does get highly annoyed with her antics sometimes, especially when Pinch (the Bengal) tries to sleep over her lol. Classic I'm "alpha your not" move, which punkin immediately corrects lol. She's awesome . :)

IMG_20180329_105425835.jpg
IMG_20180329_105425835.jpg
5A9A07AD-0323-4BC1-B6BF-73E8966E0182.JPG
IMG_20180407_185532473.jpg

Attachments

Dionnep7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It wasn't until I found this site a few years ago, that I realized that Orange females are far more uncommon than orange males. I'm an owner of a cream female myself, so I wanted to see some of yours!

This is Penny. She's about 16 weeks now, and I adopted her about 5ish weeks ago. She was with mom (and her 9 cat litter) until that point! Some of these pics are from when I first got her and some are more recent.

She looks like punkin when she was a kitten! SOOOO cute!