Let's See Your Kittens Or Young Cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My first fosters are now here. Harlequin is their Mama and she's very sweet and does a lot of the socializing. She comes in and out more than Cerulean does and and is a very sweet cat. Let me wrap up this up with some the cutest pictures of her kittens.
1545165835960.jpeg

1545165837594.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tommy End Tommy End !

YOU

are

NUTTY!

And best to you for it!

Reminds me of when I had a couple broods of kittens at once, both delivered under my bed by a kitty, and her daughter in a previous litter.

Watch out for coyotes . . . . .

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Said the man cuddling his 10 adorable kitties while trying to acquire many more :)
Said the man cuddling his 10 adorable kitties while trying to acquire many more :)
I hate to say this, but I just may have to agree with you. Dangit. :p Normally, I'm a sore loser....but fine, you win. Are you happy now?

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's the late Anduille, who disappeared at less than a year. Miss her so much. One of her favorite games was "fur piece" as shown in one of the pictures below.

She was a beauty, it's no wonder she is so missed. I'm so very sorry to hear about her disappearance.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was a beauty, it's no wonder she is so missed. I'm so very sorry to hear about her disappearance.
yeah, me too.

The problem was, I waited too long to get her fixed. By the time I finally did, she'd gotten in the habit of going out looking for love in all the wrong places. After getting fixed, she still wanted to go out, and she got better and better at evading my attempts to keep her in. One night, she got out, and didn't return.

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yeah, me too.

The problem was, I waited too long to get her fixed. By the time I finally did, she'd gotten in the habit of going out looking for love in all the wrong places. After getting fixed, she still wanted to go out, and she got better and better at evading my attempts to keep her in. One night, she got out, and didn't return.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you get to be surrounded by all these precious fluffs! Talk about cuteness overload. I just want to hug them all!

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tommy End Tommy End !

YOU

are

NUTTY!

And best to you for it!

Reminds me of when I had a couple broods of kittens at once, both delivered under my bed by a kitty, and her daughter in a previous litter.

Watch out for coyotes . . . . .
I would consider myself nuts if I didn't have help. I'd probably send myself to Cats Anonymous if there was such a thing