Let's See Your Curious Cats

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Interupting a photo shoot...
In this picture, I see a woman wearing a black coat and a black hat with a red hatband, holding a glass of dark wine  In the pattern on Aya's back.  Done in the style of Renoir.

Last edited:

archerbaby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Or maybe she's saying "wait where did the tightrope go?"

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Marcy is infatuated with the Guinea Pigs. Right from the start, she'd spend hours in their cage with them, and since she started off smaller than them, the Pigs weren't too afraid. Now, they're still okay with Marcy, but Marcy can get overstimulated and start stalking them and trying to play with them. But for the most part, she enjoys just sleeping in their cage and baking under their heat lamp. And one of the Pigs, Sasha, will even groom Marcy. Now, if any of the other cats jump in the cage, both Pigs take off in a panic and run into hiding.

Someone else posted how their cat likes to go for rides in bags. That, too, is Buffy thing. She loves to play in bags, and loves going for rides. You can hang the bag up on a doorknob and she just chills out, watching the world go by.

A really bad picture, but here's an older pic of Marcy after she discovered the bag of mouse bedding I'd left out. She went to town during the night, digging like a dog and running around in the fluff (it's lightweight, shredded paper). I woke up and saw it, gasped, took a picture, then went back to sleep. We were finding bits of paper all over the house for a couple months, lol

Marcy seeing the mice for the first time (this one is Rosie). Yeah, Marcy didn't sleep those first couple of days. Just ran back and forth from cage to cage.

Here's an antique picture of Willow, the one who really doesn't do much of anything. Once in a while, she gets a little crazy and starts playing like a maniac. In this pic, the cushion was pushed forward a bit and for some reason, that space between the cushion and the back of the chair required Willow to go nuts.