Let's See Your Curious Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bumping my thread. I want to see some more cats who are curious, doing stuff and getting caught, etc.

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

This is Angel, he is in heaven now.

Caz in his favorite toy at that time. I don't think was have this anymore.

Willie, not a toy. just his goofy self

Peanut Playing with a hanging feather toy

Alice in her Garfeild bed. Not playing tho. She is in heaven now too.

Cowboy playing in what I call his rocking chair. We don't have that anymore either. He has a lounge chair now.

Peanut and Caz playing on the monkey bars. this is what we have for a cat tree.

Cowboy playing with a series if toys

Cowboy eating a dog treat. He use to think he was a dog.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want to see some pictures of your cats doing things they are not supposed to do and you caught them at it. This one is Max hiding in hubby's clothes on the closet shelf. He knew he was in trouble.

View media item 150144

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont think cats can have almond milk and i do not have a pic of one of my cats at it but my cat Mewlittle found her way in the wet cat food cabnient and opened a can of cat food i still can't figure out how she did that :/ that was over a yr ago shortly after i got her

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

This is a 'caught just about to do something he isn't meant to' shot...

Sundar as a guilty kitten, realising he'd been sprung about to climb up the fly-wire.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Funny how we all reach for the camera before we haul the kitties out of whatever trouble they've gotten themselves into.

I was putting up the bookcases and Shareena thought it was a new kitty junglegym.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Max was hiding from me in this picture. He jumped from the floor to the top. He would always go hide when he saw me getting dressed and ready to go somewhere. I could feel him when I went in that room, but it took me a while to look up. :lol3:

View media item 150328

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL....my Siamese boy gets in the dryer and sits on the clothes everytime I try to take them out.  I am so paranoid, I count counts before I start the dryer.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL....my Siamese boy gets in the dryer and sits on the clothes everytime I try to take them out.  I am so paranoid, I count counts before I start the dryer.
Yes, b very careful before you start the dryer. It can be a very dangerous place for a cat. I can see why they would love it if it is warm, but ALWAYS check inside if you have a cat who goes there.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya's always looking for something to do. Especially when she was stuck inside my small Japanese apartments:

Wanna play a board game? this was in VT getting ready for a garage sale in 2011.

Can you spot the kitty in this picture? Again in VT, In Mom's fake flowers for church...

Interupting a photo shoot...

thephcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Marble satisfying his need to climb up to the super highest places. That up there is the ceiling.

I didn't even say anything this time. I just shut the closet door and he looked at me like so. =O.O=

I don't understand why he'd climb up to places that high and start meowing all terrified cos he can't get down. He'd refuse to get down until I got a chair and got him down myself.

Then he'd do it all over again the next day.