Let's Babble Our Way to Post #4,000,000 And Win Prizes Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWM had the phone on "selfie" mode for this one.

View media item 351200
It was raining, so they were hiding under the car. 

View media item 351201
Nap time!

View media item 351202
She doesn't look like it, but Princess is a little bit of a glutton.

View media item 351203
Spot!!!

While sending myself these pics from her phone, I found a couple others I thought I'd share. (Mostly because I want to.)

View media item 351204
This is the snake I thought Spot had killed, the picture taken before we knew it was still alive. (That's Spot's head, by the way.)

View media item 351205
Ra's new favorite sleeping spot--my box of books. The hardest thing is when he wants a nap right after coming in from the rain and is still wet. 

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats have been really helpful with painting as well now. They like to rub against the corners of the walls as they walk past (scent marking?) so we have to dive after them so they don't end up painted!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
AWM had the phone on "selfie" mode for this one.

View media item 351200
It was raining, so they were hiding under the car. 

View media item 351201
Nap time!

View media item 351202
She doesn't look like it, but Princess is a little bit of a glutton.

View media item 351203
Spot!!!

While sending myself these pics from her phone, I found a couple others I thought I'd share. (Mostly because I want to.)

View media item 351204
This is the snake I thought Spot had killed, the picture taken before we knew it was still alive. (That's Spot's head, by the way.)

View media item 351205
Ra's new favorite sleeping spot--my box of books. The hardest thing is when he wants a nap right after coming in from the rain and is still wet. 
What great photos of your beautiful sweeties.  I love them all, but especially the one of Spot's ears and the snake.  Those alert ears are so cute! 

margd

Veteran
Purraise
And Carrot saying, "Alright, enough. No more pictures please."

View media item 351213
Oh, my, they really are looking angelic.  Angua especially in the top photo looks like she should have wings and a halo.  Carrot is like Paul it seems - only able to put up with a camera for a short while.  That's a nice cat tree in the background, btw. 

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, my, they really are looking angelic.  Angua especially in the top photo looks like she should have wings and a halo.  Carrot is like Paul it seems - only able to put up with a camera for a short while.  That's a nice cat tree in the background, btw. 
We all love the cat trees that we have in our home. We have three (two big like that one and one small one) that are made with driftwood. They are really amazing.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm guessing that Spot knew the snake wasn't dead; which is more than we did!

It's amazing how cats can turn that innocent "I'm doing nothing wrong" look on a human and make said human feel guilty for yelling at them--even when the cat was clearly in the wrong! 
Cats are never in the wrong.

margd

Veteran
Purraise

Carrot has literally been walking like two inches from the walls really slowly. He is totally teasing me on purpose. 
That's pretty funny.  
   Of course, if he actually did get paint on his coat he would be quite upset about it.  He might be a little weirded out by the new paint, too. When will it be dry?

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's pretty funny.  
   Of course, if he actually did get paint on his coat he would be quite upset about it.  He might be a little weirded out by the new paint, too. When will it be dry?
Well first coat should be dry before tomorrow morning. They sleep in the bedroom with us (and are closed in) so it should be good during the night. 

margd

Veteran
Purraise
It's 3:42 in the morning and I'm wide awake, sigh. Insomnia is an awful thing.  I've been watching Murder She Wrote because this show usually puts me to sleep but it's not working.  Meanwhile, Paul is trying to convince me that it's time for breakfast and has been giving me head butts and knocking my lap top in hopes that I'll cave and break out the can. He's even resorted to meowing, which he rarely does.   I know better than to give in, even once, but he's really pulling out all the stops. The problem is that he's too chubby to convince me he's in danger of expiring from hunger.  

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kind of makes me miss my dogs, Merlin and Goku. (They passed away years ago now, but we still love them.)

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
raina21 raina21 She sure is beautiful. I love the look on her face in the 3rd picture. Such a sweet and innocent look.
I know :) she's such a pretty girl:)

She looks like she only has one "eyebrow" (the whiskers above her eyes) because one set of whiskers is white and the ones above her other eye are black, so you cant see them lol.

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
reading up about the truth about pet food. seems that the added ingredients are not telling us the truth. So far the cats are healthy but it seems food from Canada is higher quality tdedhan USA and the coverup of outsourcing the ingredients. 

I am still pretty angry that Merrick decided to join Purina. I had to stop feeding the can foods from them since we all know purina had recalls. I only hope that they wake up and get rid of the side company of Purina. There was an explosion of angry consumers on their facebook page last year when they announced it. I only pray that people who own these companies wake up and realize that pets should have the same quality meats as humans. I will be doing more research and trying other alternatives in the next few months. 

Today is the last day off and its raining. I will finish up outside gardening once the rain subsides but for now doing some research on pet food. If only my girls werent so picky. They love their kibble and I have been tryin for 2 yrs to get them off kibble...at least now its a 50/50.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a lot of scaremongering in amongst the facts on The Truth About Pet Food. Take it with a pinch of salt ;) Remember that cats would naturally eat parts of the animal that we'd consider inedible. So long as you're feeding a balanced, high meat food and your girls are happy, you're doing just fine :nod:

Going from all kibble to 50/50 wet and dry is a great achievement :clap: Don't underestimate that. Just be sure that they're getting plenty of fluids to compensate for the dryness of kibble - a little extra water mixed into the wet food is an easy way to boost hydration ;)

Remember - the best food for your cat is the one he/she will happily eat. The best food in the world is useless from inside the tin :bigwink:

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When we got Snoop in December, he had a serious diarrhea problem. The pet store had put him on a turkey based sensitive dry food. We took him back to the vet to be tested again for parasites, Giardia, etc.
Nothing showed. I got the idea to put him on a limited ingredient, grain free food. It has worked like a miracle. His poops are like little logs in the cat litter now. It is amazing what happens when you finally get the right cat food for your cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.