Let Me See Your Fluff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

christfawk

Keeps hobblin' along
Adult Cat
Purraise
Theo LOVES to be combed. I do it at the same time every morning and now all I have to do is grab the comb and sit down. He jumps right into my lap wanting his body massage.
I wish Fungus was good, he is a NIGHTMARE to comb and I acclimated him from a young age to no avail. Luckily he is very particular about his self grooming so I quick comb out once in a while is all he ever needs.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Look at Theodore's coat now! It's still growing! Fluffier by the day! Heavily cropped photo so it's a bit grainy. He won't hold still long enuff for me to get a good picture! I have been trying to get a good broadside photo of him standing like this for a LONG time now. I want a nice sharp one. He reacts when he sees the camera and runs away.

DSCN7423a.png

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

christfawk

Keeps hobblin' along
Adult Cat
Purraise
Look at Theodore's coat now! It's still growing! Fluffier by the day! Heavily cropped photo so it's a bit grainy. He won't hold still long enuff for me to get a good picture! I have been trying to get a good broadside photo of him standing like this for a LONG time now. I want a nice sharp one. He reacts when he sees the camera and runs away.

View attachment 303056
He looks SO UPSET about being photographed!

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He looks SO UPSET about being photographed!
I took about 40+ pictures of him while he was playing with his candy wrapper. I was able to snap this one while he was racing around. He stopped briefly and gave me that look. So I snapped it. But, I was a ways away so I had to crop the picture heavily. The one above was cropped from this cropped photo.He is a character.

DSCN7423.png

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GaryT GaryT its times like that I had professional camera equipment, to capture the fluff in motion!

Fungus, for his part looks upset if I'm just sitting in the room with him. 😆
here is one of his best upset at the camera shots (just before he swatted the camera) from about a month ago and look at how much more fluffy he is in the photo above.
DSCN6822.png

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Attachments